Do healthy diets in Europe matter to the environment? A quantitative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Huppes, G. & Davidson, M.D. & Kuyper, J. & van Oers, L. & Udo de Haes, H.A. & Warringa, G., 2007. "Eco-efficient environmental policy in oil and gas production in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Arnold Tukker & Sandra Bausch-Goldbohm & Marieke Verheijden & Arjan de Koning & René Kleijn & Oliver Wolf & Ignacio Pérez Domínguez, 2009. "Environmental Impacts of Diet Changes in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC50544, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Faye Duchin, 2004. "Sustainable Consumption of Food," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0405, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia Cavaliere & Elena Claire Ricci & Matteo Solesin & Alessandro Banterle, 2014. "Can Health and Environmental Concerns Meet in Food Choices?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Santini, Fabien & Ronzon, Tevecia & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio & Araujo Enciso, Sergio Rene & Proietti, Ilaria, 2015. "What if meat consumption would decrease more than expected in the developed countries?," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207352, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Rahmani, Roham & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Zibaei, Mansour & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2011. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Dietary Changes in Iran: An Input-Output Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output models Partial equilibrium models Agriculture Environmental impacts Healthy diets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:8-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.