Journal of Policy Modeling
1988, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 57-81 Economic development and the timing and components of population growth
by Bloom, David E. & Freeman, Richard B.
- 83-111 Human capital, population growth, and economic development: Beyond correlations
by Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 113-139 Population programs: Measuring their impact on fertility and the personal distribution of their effects
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 141-162 Lorenz curves, inequality, and social welfare under changing population composition
by Lam, David
1987, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 527-558 Indian agricultural policy: An applied general equilibrium model
by Narayana, N. S. S. & Parikh, K. S. & Srinivasan, T. N.
- 559-576 The prospects for higher domestic savings rates in Latin America
by Leff, Nathaniel H. & Sato, Kazuo
- 577-614 Short run responses to foreign exchange crises
by Levy, Santiago
- 615-635 A small forecasting model of the world oil market
by Amano, Akihiro
- 637-660 Disinflation and exchange rate stabilization: Canada, 1980-1985
by Howitt, Peter
- 661-666 A revised tax code--Impact on oil and gas producers and consumers
by Yucel, Mine Kuban
- 667-670 Rational expectations and policy modeling: The case of wheat in India
by Aradhyula, Satheesh V.
- 671-673 The business forecasting revolution : F. G. Adams. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1987, XXX pp
by Tivegna, Massimo
1987, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 383-404 Food stamps, food costs, nuctrient availbility, and nutrient intake
by Peter Basiotis, P. & Johnson, S. R. & Morgan, Karen J. & Chen, Jain-Shing A.
- 405-436 Macroeconomic consequences of alternative trade policy options
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Godley, Wynne
- 437-453 Modeling high levels of defense expenditures: A Vietnam
by Lee, Douglas & Stekler, H. O.
- 455-482 Agricultural trade liberalization: Cross-commodity and cross-country impact products
by Meyers, William H. & Devadoss, S. & Helmar, Michael D.
- 483-501 Targeted subsidy programs under instability: A simulation and an illustration for Pakistan
by Bigman, David
- 503-526 Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation
by Brown, Drusilla K.
1987, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 257-284 Game-modeling multilateral trade negotiations
by Baldwin, Robert E. & Clarke, Richard N.
- 285-309 The economic consequences of an import surcharge: Theory and empirical evidence for the U.S. economy
by Abraham, Filip & Deardoff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 311-320 Two alternative methods of removing price supports: Implications to the U.S. corn and livestock industries
by Yanagida, John F. & Azzam, Azzeddine & Linsenmeyer, Dean
- 321-336 Income inequality and the distribution of ownership of productive resources: Theory and application with lognormal distribution
by Levy, Amnon
- 337-365 Some employment, income, and occupational effects of microelectronic-based technical change: A multisectoral simulation for Canada
by McCurdy, Thomas H.
- 367-382 Prices, costs, and competition at the technology frontier: A model for semiconductor memories
by Mody, Ashoka & Wheeler, David
1987, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-5 Policy aspects of alternative exchange-rate regimes: Introduction
by Tavlas, George S.
- 7-18 The choice among alternative exchange-rate regimes
by Klein, L. R.
- 19-63 Global policy optimization and the exchange-rate regime
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 65-81 Country preferences, currency values and policy issues
by Dooley, Michael P. & Isard, Peter
- 83-123 Properties of a multicountry econometric model
by Fair, Ray C.
- 125-141 Import penetration, exchange rates, and protectionism in the United States
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 143-173 Small empirical models of exchange market intervention: Applications to Germany, Japan, and Canada
by Danker, Deborah & Haas, Richard & Henderson, Dale & Symansky, Steven & Tryon, Ralph
- 175-198 The European monetary system: An evaluation
by Artis, M. J.
- 199-224 On evaluating and extending the target zone proposal
by Edison, Hali J. & Miller, Marcus H. & Williamson, John
- 225-243 The impact of exchange-rate volatility on export growth: Some theoretical considerations and empirical results
by Bailey, Martin J. & Tavlas, George S. & Ulan, Michael
- 245-256 Exchange rate systems and relative prices
by Stockman, Alan C.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 471-501 Modeling energy-economy interactions in small developing countries: A case study of Sri Lanka
by Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, Richard S.
- 503-529 The impact of alternative development strategies: Simulations with a dynamic input-output model
by Kubo, Yuji & Robinson, Sherman & Urata, Shujiro
- 531-549 Applied general equilibrium modeling for long-term energy policy in Germany
by Conrad, Klaus & Henseler-Unger, Iris
- 551-576 Integrated economic-environmental-energy policy and conflict analysis
by Hafkamp, Wim & Nijkamp, Peter
- 577-596 Portfolio stock adjustment and the real exchange rate: The Dollar-Mark (DM) and Mark-Sterling
by Larrain, Maurice R.
- 597-621 Free riders and the redistributive effects of international commodity agreements: The Case of Coffeee
by Herrmann, Roland
1986, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 305-326 Modeling U.S.-Japan competition in semiconductors
by Finan, William F. & Amundsen, Chris B.
- 327-349 Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy
by Riethmuller, Paul & Roe, Terry
- 351-370 Ex ante crowding out? A cross-country comparison of direct-substitutability hypotheses
by Demopoulos, George D. & Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M.
- 371-390 The employment effects of trade in manufactured products between developed and developing countries
by Balassa, Bela
- 391-413 Evaluation of an energy project under uncertainty: The case of the Mediterranean-Dead Sea project
by Darvish, Tikva & Eckstein, Shlomo
- 415-431 Tax simplification and the performance of the U.S. economy
by Barbera, Anthony J. & Pollock, Stephen H. & Meade, Douglas S.
- 433-469 An analysis of trends in the intensity of U.S. capital formation and their determinants
by Katz, Arnold J.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 149-180 Portugal's entry into the EEC: Aggregate and distributional effects determined by means of a general equilibrium model
by Norton, Roger D. & Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Zimmerman, Linda W.
- 181-198 North-South interdependence: Projections of the world economy, 1985-2000
by Onishi, Akira
- 199-221 The optimal adjustment to mineral-supply disruptions: The case of aluminum in Taiwan
by Chen, Chia-Yon
- 223-239 Substitutability of "buy local" policy for tariff protection in small economies
by Joson, S. S.
- 241-253 The impact of changing oil prices on interfuel substitution: Ethanol's prospects in the United States to 1995
by David Robison, H. & Silver, Stephen J.
- 255-271 Direct democracy devices: A computer-simulation analysis
by Whicker, Marcia Lynn
- 273-303 Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices
by Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-26 A dynamic-optimization model of foreign borrowing: A case study of Thailand
by Kharas, Homi & Shishido, Hisanobu
- 27-51 Agriculture, trade, and macroeconomics: The U.S. case
by Orden, David
- 53-67 The devaluation controversy: The integration of monetary and real variables in a small, open economy
by Adam, Marie-Christine & Dewatripont, Mathias & Thys-Clement, Francoise & Van Regemorter, Denise
- 69-88 Mixed qualitative calculus as a tool in policy modeling: A dynamic simulation model of urban decline
by Brouwer, Floor & Nijkamp, Peter
- 89-110 A small open economy model applied to an evaluation of Canadian energy policies using 1980 data
by Lenjosek, Gordon & Whalley, John
- 111-145 Macroeconomic modeling based on social-accounting principles
by Drud, Arne & Grais, Wafik & Pyatt, Graham
1985, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 533-572 The economic policy mix, policy cooperation, and protectionism: Some aspects of macroeconomic interdependence among the United States, Japan, and other OECD countries
by Ishii, Naoko & McKibbin, Warwick & Sachs, Jeffrey
- 573-593 Effects of fiscal policy on the U.S. economy: Empirical estimates of crowding out
by Cohen, Darrel & Clark, Peter B.
- 595-619 New technology and unemployment: A simulation of macroeconomic impacts and responses in Canada
by Dungan, Peter & Younger, Arthur
- 621-633 Efficiency of spatial price discovery for U.S. rice under different farm policies and economic conditions
by Brorsen, B. Wade & Grant, Warren R.
- 635-648 Simulating alternative foodgrain price and trade policies: An application for the Dominican Republic
by Roe, Terry & Senauer, Ben
- 649-672 International cooperation in stockpiles and tariffs for coping with oil supply disruptions
by Murphy, Frederick H. & Toman, Michael A. & Weiss, Howard J.
- 673-679 A model of the Canadian global exchange rate: A test of the 1970s
by Longworth, David
- 681-683 A model of the Canadian global exchange rate: A test of the 1970s
by Marwah, Kanta & Bodkin, Ronald G.
1985, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 379-405 Productivity growth, external shocks, and capital inflows in Chile: A general equilibrium analysis
by Condon, Timothy & Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime
- 407-439 Investment priorities and income distribution: The case of Brazil in 1970
by Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 441-455 Stabilization policies in the Greek economy: Will they work?
by Leventakis, John A.
- 457-476 Simulation of a debtor country: The example of Colombia
by Bandera, V. N. & Lucken, J. A.
- 477-490 The language and techniques of multiyear restructing of sovereign debt: Lessons from the Mexican experience
by Weinberg, Carl B.
- 491-524 Latin America's recovery from debt problems: An assessment of model-based projections
by Filatov, Victor S. & Mattione, Richard P.
- 525-529 Economic forecasting and policy--the international dimension : By John Liewellyn, Stephen Potter, and Lee Samuelson. London, Boston, Melbourne, and Henley: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1985
by Klein, Lawrence R.
1985, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 219-251 International Impacts of protection: model structure and results for FC agricultural policy
by Tyers, Rodney
- 253-279 Input-output technologies and the effects of tariff reductions
by Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 281-303 Partial vs. general equilibrium analysis and choice of functional form: Implications for policy modeling
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 305-338 A model of price and quantity adjustments in primary commodity markets
by Hwa, Erh-Chang
- 339-359 Modeling oil price fluctuations and international stockpile coordination
by Hubbard, R. Glenn & Weiner, Robert J.
- 361-373 Alternative specifications of the demand for money and their implications for forecasting and policy analysis with large macroeconomic models
by Leahey, Cary & Robins, Russell
- 375-377 A Specification, estimation and analysis of macroeconomic models : By Ray C. Fair. Cambridge, Massachussetts, and London: Harvard University Press, 1984
by Deleau, Michel
1985, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-22 The new protectionism and the threat to world welfare: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 23-33 Protectionism: Old wine in new bottles
by Bhagwati, Jagdish N.
- 35-47 Empirical aspects of protectionism: LINK results
by Klein, L. R.
- 49-68 Automobile prices and protection: The U.S.-Japan trade restraint
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 69-105 United States trade and possible restrictions in high-technology products
by Kreinin, Mordechai E.
- 107-121 Dollar appreciation, deficit stimulation, and the new protectionism
by Aschheim, Joseph & Bailey, Martin J. & Tavlas, George S.
- 123-132 The demand for protection against exports of newly industrializing countries
by Michaely, Michael
- 133-156 The determinants of international creditworthiness and their policy implications
by Feder, Gershon & Uy, Lily V.
- 157-180 Protectionism and real wage rigidity: A discussion of the macroeconomic literature
by Spinelli, Franco
- 181-217 Multilateralism under threat: Causes, impact, and the policy debate on government intervention in trade
by Costa, Antonio Maria
1984, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 431-454 Trade liberalization and labor market disruption
by Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A.
- 455-483 A model of the Canadian global exchange rate: A test of the 1970s
by Marwah, Kanta & Bodkin, Ronald G.
- 485-511 Rent seeking and the North-South terms of trade
by Hamilton, Bob & Mohammad, Sharif & Whalley, John
- 513-530 The benefits to Caribbean Basin countries from the U.S. CBI tariff eliminations
by Rousslang, Donald & Lindsey, John
- 531-554 Exchange rate policies simulated by means of a disequilibrium model of the Finnish economy
by Aurikko, Esko
- 555-572 Commodity market stabilization: A comparison of simple and optimal intervention strategies in the world copper market
by Ghosh, S. & Gilbert, C. L. & Hughes Hallett, A. J.
- 573-586 Effects of defense spending on the Texas economy: An example of concave programming
by Thore, Sten & Kozmetsky, George & Burtis, Michelle
- 587-590 The U.S. Economy in an interdependent world: A multicountry model : Guy V.G. Stevens, Richard B. Berner, Peter B. Clark, Ernesto Hernandez-Cata, Howard J. Howe, and Sung Y. Kwack, Washington, D.C.: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 1984, 590 pp
by Tavias, George S.
1984, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 289-309 Individual economic agents in a macroeconomic model: UK companies in Cambridge MDM
by Goudie, A. W. & Meeks, G.
- 311-340 The impact of the Soviet Union upon the U.S. feed/livestock sector-- An assessment
by Offutt, Susan Elizabeth & Blandford, David
- 341-350 Cooperation between politicians and econometricians and the search for optimal economic policy
by Rustem, Berc & Velupillai, Kumaraswamy
- 351-367 "Tops-down" versus "bottoms-up" approaches to regional modeling
by Liew, L. H.
- 369-387 Multiple objective policy analysis: A factor analysis and tradeoff approach applied to the agricultural sector of the Dominican Republic
by Erickson, Elizabeth & House, Robert
- 389-410 Consumer behavior and energy demand forecasts for the United States: A synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral approaches using the Stanford Pilot CESM
by Barzelay, Michael & Iusem, Alfredo
- 411-419 The cost in lost productivity of new regulation in the U.S. chemical industry
by Prywes, Menahem
- 421-425 Oil markets in turmoil : By Phillip Verleger. Cambridge, MA: Ballinger, 1982
by Adams, F. Gerard & Marquez, Jaime R.
- 427-430 The future of nonfuel minerals in the U.S. and world economy : By Wassily Leontief, James C.M. Coo, Sylvia Nasar and Ira Sohn, Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1983, 454 pp
by Watson, William D.
1984, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 151-158 Jan Tinbergen: A profile
by Bos, Henk C.
- 159-174 The evolution of development planning
by Chenery, Hollis
- 175-207 World recovery strategies in the 1980s: Is world recovery synonymous to LDC recovery?
by Bollino, C. Andrea & Klein, Lawrence R.
- 209-235 The sensitivity of developing countries to external shocks in an interdependent world
by Mercenier, Jean & Waelbroeck, Jean
- 237-269 Changes in the world income distribution
by Summers, Robert & Kravis, Irving B. & Heston, Alan
- 271-287 The equalizing role of human resource intensive growth strategies: A theoretical model
by Adelman, Irma & Levy, Amnon
1984, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-28 A general equilibrium model of domestic commerce in Mexico
by Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime & Solis, Leopoldo
- 29-44 The impact of the recent strength of the dollar on the U.S. merchandise trade balance: Some "First-Round" effects and feedbacks from exchange rate induced changes in U.S.-relative inflation
by Feldman, Robert A.
- 45-67 Debt management in a small open economy: A theoretical and an empirical study for Belgium
by Berckmans, Arnie & Thys-Clement, Francoise & Van Regemorter, Denise & Vuchelen, Jozef
- 69-79 The nexus between income distribution, trade policy, and monopoly power: An assessment of the tin market
by Lundborg, Per
- 81-94 Emergency stocks: A theoretical analysis and an illustration for Israel
by Bigman, David & Weksler, Itzhak
- 95-109 Who benefits from the adjustment process in developing countries? A test on India, Kenya, and Turkey
by Gupta, Sanjeev & Togan, Subidey
- 111-142 Will oil markets tighten again? A survey of policies to manage possible oil supply disruptions
by Gilbert, Richard J. & Mork, Knut Anton
- 147-150 International debt and the stability of the world economy : William R. Cline, Institute of International Economics, Washington, D.C. 1983 Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press
by Gerard Adams, F. & Marquez, Jaime & Sanchez, Enrique P.
1983, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 313-331 Trade frictions and productivity performance--Technological, Price, and cost competitiveness of Japan and U.S. exports
by Tange, Toshiko
- 333-361 A computational general equilibrium approach to the shadow pricing of trade restrictions and the adjustment of the exchange rate, with an application to Argentina
by Feltenstein, Andrew
- 363-378 From oil shortage to oil glut: Simulation of growth prospects in the Nigerian economy
by Olofin, S. & Iyaniwura, J. O.
- 379-396 A world iron and steel economy model: A projection for 1980-1995
by Hashimoto, Hideo
- 397-417 Approaches to conflict modeling: A study of a possible USA-USSR nuclear confrontation
by Fraser, Niall M. & Hipel, Keith W. & del Monte, Jose R.
- 419-441 Can Latin America carry its international debt? A prospective analysis using the Wharton Latin American debt simulation model
by Adams, F. Gerard & Sanchez, Enrique P. & Adams, Mark E.
- 443-459 Developments in and prospects for external debt position and burden of developing countries: The case of Korea
by Kwack, Sung Y.
- 461-470 The feasibility of alternative IMF-type stabilization programs in Mexico, 1983-1987
by Looney, Robert E. & Frederiksen, P. C.
1983, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 149-177 Economic evaluation of an agricultural sector investment program: A case study for Peru
by Norton, Roger D. & Santaniello, Vittorio & Echevarria, Julio A.
- 179-205 Planning studies with an optimal control multisectoral dynamic economic model: The case of Sri Lanka
by Anandalingam, G.
- 207-231 Macroeconomic adjustment in Thailand: Demand management and supply conditions
by Drud, Arne & Grais, Wafik M.
- 233-252 Effects of export diversification in a primary commodity export country: Colombia
by Mayer, Thomas
- 253-270 Optimal control of large nonlinear models: An efficient method of policy search applied to the Dutch economy
by Brandsma, Andries S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J. & van der Windt, Nico
- 271-291 Modeling government fiscal behavior in Canada
by Selody, Jack G. & Lynch, Kevin G.
- 293-307 Costs and distortion of U.S. regulation policy in intercoastal lumber shipping
by Boyd, Roy
- 309-311 Energy planning for developing countries: A study of Bangladesh : By Russell J. deLucia et al. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1982. pp. xx+298
by Perasso, Giancarlo
1983, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-18 Prospects for the Soviet economy to the year 2000
by Leontief, Wassily & Mariscal, Jorge & Sohn, Ira
- 19-35 A model of the inflationary process in six major O.E.C.D. economies: Empirical results and policy implications
by Tavlas, George S.
- 37-54 The impact on the Canadian rapeseed industry of removing EEC import tariffs
by Griffith, Garry R. & Meilke, Karl D.
- 55-74 North-South relations: Alternative policy simulations for the world economy in the 1980s
by Onishi, Akira
- 75-105 Policy responses to external shocks in sub-Saharan African countries
by Balassa, Bela
- 107-123 Some criteria to evaluate demand management policies in Asian countries
by Chand, Sheetal K. & Otani, Ichiro
- 125-148 Consistent price determination of income and production: A singular equation system applied to the MPS model
by Sickles, Robin C. & Thurman, Stephan S.
1982, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 279-309 Are government deficits the prime cause of inflation?
by Kohli, Ulrich R. & McKibbin, Warwick J.
- 311-339 Five ways to ration capital: The case of a developing economy
by Westley, Glenn
- 341-361 An evaluation of the Tokyo Round trade agreement using general equilibrium computational methods
by Whalley, John
- 363-393 Food security, consumption diversification and foreign exchange balances in Indonesia: Results from a multi-commodity simulation
by Tyers, Rodney & Rachman, Anas
- 395-411 An econometric model of the agricultural sector of the Indian economy
by Parikh, Ashok
- 413-423 A joined input-output and econometric approach to endogenous calculations of final demands and outputs
by Kushnirsky, F. I.
- 425-455 Policy analysis in a socioeconomic model of basic needs applied to four countries
by Hopkins, Michael & Van der Hoeven, Rolph
- 457-462 Population and development modelling: Proceedings of the United Nations/ UNFPA Expert Groups meeting, Geneva, Switzerland, 24-28 September 1979 : New York, New York: United Nations, 1981, 129 pp., $12.00
by Birdsall, Nancy
1982, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 143-159 Differential impacts of tax incentives for investment
by Eisner, Robert & Bender, Steven
- 161-174 General versus industry-specific industrial policy incentives
by Adams, F. Gerard & Duggal, Vijaya G.
- 175-189 Industrial policy in the world economy: Medium term simulations
by Kiein, Lawrence R. & Bollino, C. Andrea & Fardoust, Shahrokh
- 191-209 Resource exhaustion, economic growth, and income distribution: A comparison of an optimization and a competitive equilibrium model
by Chao, Hung-Po
- 211-222 Distributional implications of changes in U.S. petroleum taxation
by Catsambas, Thanos
- 223-242 Asset markets and foreign exchange intervention: A model of the Belgo-Luxemburg economic union
by Adam, Marie-Christine
- 243-258 Should policymaking account for market expectations? An estimate of their impact on commodity policy
by French, Mark W.
- 261-273 The analytic foundation of international economic modeling at the OECD
by Llewellyn, G. E. J. & Samuelson, L. W.
- 275-275 The U.S. multiregional input-output accounts and model : Karen R. Polenske, Lexington, Mass., D.C. Health: 1980, pp. xx + 358
by Ceven, Charles L.
- 275-277 Modeling the multiregional economic system : F. Gerard Adams and Norman J. Glickman, Eds., Lexington, Mass., D.C. Heath: 1980, pp. ix + 310
by Ceven, Charles L.
1982, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 3-22 Trade and development in the world economy: Methodological features of Project DYNAMICO
by Costa, Antonio Maria & Jennergren, L. Peter
- 23-43 Computation of equilibria for nonlinear economies: Two experimental models
by Chao, Hung-po & Kim, Sehun & Manne, Alan S.
- 45-65 Resource reallocation under alternative trade regimes: A simulation of Turkey's entry into the EEC
by Baysan, Tercan
- 67-84 A longitudinal study of some dimensions of socioeconomic development: Turkey 1948-77
by Tekiner, Ahmet C.
- 85-97 Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation
by Rattso, Jorn
- 99-109 The international trade in automobiles: Explaining short-run changes in the import share of the United States market, 1979-1981
by Finan, William F. & Rappoport, Paul N.
- 111-134 Models of economic planning under uncertainty: A selective survey and appraisal
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 135-138 Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries : Richard A. Easterlin, Ed. A conference report of Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research, No. 30. Chicago and London: The University of Chicago Press. 1980, 581 pp. + ix, U.S. $38.00
by Lin, Wuu-Long
1981, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 279-294 Multicountry dynamic multipliers under fixed and floating exchange rates: An econometric analysis
by Shishido, Shuntaro & Sato, Hideto
- 295-315 Poverty, inequality, and development: A distributional approach
by Fields, Gary S.
- 317-335 Can educational policy affect the distribution of earnings?--A quantitative exploration
by Rice, Randolph
- 337-359 Policy simulations with a macroeconometric model of the Indian economy
by Srivastava, D. K.
- 361-373 MFN tariff treatment of imports from China: Effects on U.S. employment
by Bayard, Thomas & Orr, James & Pelzman, Joseph & Perez-Lopez, Jorge
- 375-397 The linkage effects of raw material processing in economic development: A survey of modeling and other approaches
by Adams, F. Gerard & Behrman, Jere R.
- 399-403 Comments on Montague J. Lord's "distributional effects of international commodity price stabilization: Do the aggregate gains apply to individual producing countries?" [JPM 3:61-75 (1981)]
by Behrman, Jere R.
- 405-410 Rejoinder
by Lord, Montague J.
- 411-412 Practical experiences with modeling and forecasting time series : G.M. Jenkins, GJP Ltd
by Dale, Charles
1981, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 127-152 A disaggregated model of world production and trade: An estimate of the impact of the Tokyo Round
by Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 153-173 The experience of the EEC Eurolink Project in modeling bilateral trade linkage equations
by Ranuzzi, P.
- 175-206 The microeconomics of distribution: A simulation of the farm economy
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Yotopoulos, Pan A. & Chou, Erwin C. & Lin, Wuu-Long
- 207-220 A computable prototype model of economic development
by Desai, Dinesh
- 221-243 The bureaucratic response to economic fluctuation: An econometric investigation of Hungarian investment policies
by Marrese, Michael
- 245-250 Price vs. revenue stabilization through a buffer stock: Which is more financially feasible for LDCs?
by Lee, Seon & Blandford, David
- 251-270 Political assessment by international firms: Models or methodologies?
by Kobrin, Stephen J.
- 271-272 Systems analysis by multilevel methods: With applications to economics and management : Yvo M.I. Dirickx and L. Peter Jennergren John Wiley and Sons. 1979
by Kleindorfer, Paul R.
- 272-276 Pitfalls of analysis : G. Majone, and E.S. Quade, International Series on Applied Systems Analysis, John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, England
by Jennergren, L. Peter
1981, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-18 Interest rate policies and inflation in interdependent economies: Recent policy dilemmas
by Tavlas, George S. & Leipziger, Danny M. & Choi, Dae & Filatov, Victor
- 19-35 Efficiency in natural resource usage: A comparison of market central planning policies
by Drabek, Zdenek
- 37-59 Distribution of power and agrarian reform: An explanatory model applied to India and Chile
by Cohen, Suleiman I.
- 61-75 Distributional effects of international commodity price stabilization: Do the aggregate gains apply to individual producing countries?
by Lord, Montague J.
- 77-92 A family income distribution model for regional (Massachusetts) policy analysis
by Treyz, George I. & DuGuay, G. E. & Lon Chen, C. & Williams, Roy E.
- 93-105 The impact of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy on U.S. macroeconomic performance: An optimal control study
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 107-121 Optimal stabilization policies for housing activity
by Razavi, Hossein G. & MacRae, Elizabeth Chase
- 122-124 Inflatsia i krisis regulirovania ekonontiki (stagflation in regulated economies) : Stanislav M. Menshikov, Misl, Moscow, 1979
by Madisson, Angus
1980, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 319-344 The Cambridge multisectoral dynamic odel: An instrument for national economic policy analysis
by Barker, Terry & Borooah, Vani & van der Ploeg, Rick & Winters, Alan