Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
March 2000, Volume 22, Issue 2
January 2000, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-25 The Dynamics of Street Gang Growth and Policy Response
by Crane, Jonathan & Boccara, Nino & Higdon, Keith
- 27-42 Spillovers of Innovation Effects
by Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 43-59 A Growth Model of "Miracle" in Korea
by Ueda, Atsuko
- 61-79 Accuracy of OECD and IMF Projection
by Kreinin, Mordechai E.
- 81-98 Architectural, Demographic, and Economic Causes of Electricity Consumption in Bombay
by Tiwari, Piyush
- 99-116 From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model
by Powell, Alan A.
- 117-138 Three-Gap Analysis of Structural Adjustment in Pakistan
by Iqbal, Zafar & James, Jeffrey & Pyatt, Graham
December 1999, Volume 21, Issue 7
- 781-797 Ranking Rates of Return to Education: Legitimacy and an Explicit Diagnostic
by Horowitz, Andrew W.
- 799-822 An Intertemporal Analysis of Development Policies in the EU
by Pereira, Alfredo M. & Gaspar, Vitor
- 823-830 Are Subsidies to be Blamed? A Reexamination of U.S. Countervailing Duty on Hog Imports From Canada
by Carter, Colin & Chadee, Doren & Darko, Kwame
- 831-850 Environmental Consequences of the Community Support Framework 1994-99 in Spain
by Anton, Vicente & de Bustos, Andres & Herce, Jose A. & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon
- 851-873 A Plea For Greater Attention on the Data in Policy Analysis
by Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc
- 875-899 Policy Simulation of the Indian Silk Industry through an Econometric Model
by Naik, Gopal & Singh, Santosh Kumar
November 1999, Volume 21, Issue 6
September 1999, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 535-557 East European Economic Reform: Some Simulations on a Structural Vector Autoregressive Model
by Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W.
- 579-605 The Public-Private Savings Mirror and Causality Relations Among Private Savings, Investment, and (twin) Deficits: A Full Modeling Approach
by Peeters, Marga
- 607-617 Tax Reforms in Singapore
by Leung, H. M. & Low, L. & Toh, M. H.
- 619-631 Impacts of the Common Market Organization for Bananas on European Union Markets, International Trade, and Welfare
by Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal
- 633-640 Do Federal Budget Deficits Crowd Out or Crowd In Private Investment?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 641-651 Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union
by Hayo, Bernd
July 1999, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 413-426 An Enhanced Macroeconomic Approach to Long-Range Projections of Health Care and Social Security Expenditures as a Share of GDP
by Warshawsky, Mark J.
- 427-452 Measuring Distortion in Capital Allocation--The Case of Heavy and Chemical Industries in Korea
by Ueda, Atsuku
- 453-480 Agricultural Policy Reforms and Village Economies: A Computable General-Equilibrium Analysis from Mexico
by Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hampton, Steve
- 481-496 The Impact of Devaluation on Macroeconomic Performance: The Case of Ethiopia
by Taye, Haile Kebret
- 497-503 Import Demand, Liberalization, and Economic Development
by Mah, Jai S.
- 505-513 Labor Market Decisions and Greek Manufacturing Competitiveness
by Milas, Costas
- 515-525 Rational Voters, Elections, and Central Banks: Do Representative Democracies Need Nonrepresentative Institutions?
by Lippi, Francesco & Swank, Otto H.
- 527-534 A Note on the Economic Impact of Higher Gasoline and Electricity Prices in Mexico
by Uri, Noel D. & Boyd, Roy
May 1999, Volume 21, Issue 3
March 1999, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 153-165 An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Trade Policy Protection in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector
by Metcalfe, Mark R. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 167-184 An Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis of Innovation Adoption: The Case of Hybrid Cocoa in Ghana
by Boahene, Kwasi & Snijders, Tom A. B. & Folmer, Henk
- 185-211 Returns to American Agricultural Research: Results from a Cointegration Model
by Makki, Shiva S. & Thraen, Cameron S. & Tweeten, Luther G.
- 213-241 How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries
by Odedokun, Matthew O.
- 243-274 The Household Balance Sheet and Durable Consumer Expenditures: An Empirical Investigation for The Netherlands, 1972-93
by de Ruiter, Marcel & Smant, David J. C.
- 275-282 A Payable Alternative for the Dutch Old-Age Pension System
by Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Institute, Economic
January 1999, Volume 21, Issue 1
December 1998, Volume 20, Issue 6
October 1998, Volume 20, Issue 5
- 537-580 Greenhouse Gas Economics and Computable General Equilibrium
by Gottinger, Hans W.
- 581-601 Conditional Leptokurtosis and Non-Linear Dependence in Exchange Rate Returns
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas
- 603-619 On the Viability of Exchange Rate Target Zones in a Mundell-Fleming Model with Stochastic Output Shocks
by Kempa, Bernd & Nelles, Michael
- 621-630 Incorporating U.S. Policy into a Model of the Immigration Decision
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 631-648 An Institutional View of LDC Failure
by Colombatto, Enrico
- 649-668 Managing Externalities in Multi-Unit Housing: Limited Equity Cooperatives as Alternatives to Public Housing
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Sazama, Gerald W. & Sirmans, C. F.
- 669-675 Does Foreign Aid Cause the Adoption of Harmful Economic Policies?
by Schwalbenberg, Henry M.
August 1998, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 403-426 Codependence and Convergence in the EC Economies
by Beine, Michel & Hecq, Alain
- 427-460 Impact of Japanese Foreign Direct Investment on the Japanese Trade Surplus
by Morikawa, Koichiro
- 461-481 Economic Determinants of Income Maintenance Programs: The Maryland Forecasting Model
by Conte, Michael & Levy, David T. & Shahrokh, Fereidoon & Staveley, Jane & Thompson, Steven
- 483-511 Modeling Economic Transition: A Two-Tier Price Computable General Equilibrium Model of the Chinese Economy
by Zhang, Xiao-guang
- 513-535 Biomass Energy Use to Reduce Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Austria
by Breuss, Fritz & Steininger, Karl
June 1998, Volume 20, Issue 3
April 1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 119-140 Electoral and Partisan Cycle Regularities: A Cointegration Test
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Prodromidis, Kyprianos P. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 141-161 Capital Mobility in Historical Perspective
by Hogendorn, Christiaan
- 163-191 Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax? An International Study
by Koren, Stephan & Stiassny, Alfred
- 193-199 Product Versus Process Patents: A Theoretical Approach
by Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid
- 201-212 Are Commodity Prices a Leading Indicator of Inflation?
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 213-250 Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 251-259 Modeling the Outcome of Presidential Elections Using Economic Variables: The Smart Use of Dummy Variables
by He, Janet & Renshaw, Edward & Szelest, Bruce
February 1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-9 Government Size, Product Diversity and International Trade
by Anwar, Sajid
- 11-31 Is There a Trade-off Between Trade Liberalization and Pollution Abatement?: A Computable General Equilibrium Assessment Applied to Costa Rica
by Dessus, Sebastien & Bussolo, Maurizio
- 33-43 Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility
by Belton Jr., Willie J. & Cebula, Richard J.
- 45-54 Policy Model for Management of Urban Waste
by Chakrabarti, Snigdha
- 55-75 Microsimulation of Corporate Response to Investment Subsidies
by van Tongeren, F. W.
- 77-109 Aid Flows and "Dutch Disease" in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan
by Vos, Rob
- 111-117 Industrial Transformation in the Open Economy: A Multisectoral View
by Noren, Ronny
December 1997, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 587-604 Foodgrain price stabilization: Implications of private storage and subsidized food distribution
by Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P. V.
- 605-626 Saving-investment correlations and capital mobility: The experience of developing countries
by Mamingi, Nlandu
- 627-634 Is there a liquidity effect? An investigation using the Kalman filter
by Boyd, Roy & Caporale, Tony
- 635-659 A quantification of lobbying benefits with an application to the common agricultural policy
by Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Redmond, Willie J.
- 661-681 Sustainability of fiscal deficits, monetary policy, and inflation stabilization: The case of Turkey
by Ozatay, Fatih
- 683-696 Modeling compliance to environmental regulation: Evidence from manufacturing industries
by Regens, James L. & Seldon, Barry J. & Elliott, Euel
October 1997, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 469-489 Learning about monetary union: An analysis of bounded rational learning in European labor markets
by Barrell, Ray & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen & Garratt, Anthony
- 491-535 Modeling and forecasting U.S. Patent application filings
by Adams, Kay & Kim, Douglas & Joutz, Frederick L. & Trost, Robert P. & Mastrogianis, Gus
- 537-565 A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition
by Hadhri, Moncef
- 567-586 Children's health as an input to labor: Intrahousehold food distribution in Rural Indonesia
by Ralston, Katherine
August 1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 351-373 Financial repression and fiscal policy
by Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert
- 375-379 A Stochastic simulation analysis of the effects of Indian wheat production instability on the world wheat market
by Devadoss, Stephen & Li, Shuangling & Jones, James
- 381-406 Excessive defense expenditures and economic stabilization: The case of Pakistan
by Looney, Robert E.
- 407-415 Adelman and Morris factor analysis of developing countries
by Gaur, Sanjay
- 417-440 On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs Based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction approach
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
- 441-468 Can family-planning programs "cause" a significant fertility decline in countries characterized by very low levels of socioeconomic development? New evidence from Bangladesh based on dynamic multivariate and cointegrated time-series techniques, 1965-1991
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
June 1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 237-251 Changing patterns of trade in the world iron ore and steel market: An econometric analysis
by Stephen Labson, B.
- 253-277 Stabilizing prices in commodity markets: Price bounds versus private stockholding
by Zant, Wouter
- 279-293 Inflation uncertainty, money demand, and monetary deregulation: Evidence from a univariate ARCH model and cointegration tests
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 295-321 Demand for housing in the Bombay Metropolitan Region
by Tiwari, Piyush & Parikh, Jyoti
- 323-331 Cyclical factors in import demand behavior: The Korean experience
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 333-349 Restricted forecasts and economic target monitoring: An application to the Spanish Consumer Price Index
by Alvarez, Luis J. & Delrieu, Juan C. & Jareño, Javier
April 1997, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 119-127 A numerical example showing globally welfare-worsening liberalization of international trade in banking services
by Ngee Choon Chia & Whalley, John
- 129-152 Interest rates and household absorption in Belgium
by Dombrecht, M. & Wouters, R.
- 153-173 Money demand, adjustment costs, and forward-looking behavior
by Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels
- 175-185 Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach
by DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 187-193 Structural change in import demand behavior, the Korean experience: a reexamination
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Rhee, Hyun-Jae
- 195-206 Exchange rates and export prices of Japanese manufacturing
by Tange, Toshiko
- 207-236 Flexible public policy: The case of the United States wheat sector
by Alan Love, H. & Rausser, Gordon C.
February 1997, Volume 19, Issue 1
December 1996, Volume 18, Issue 6
October 1996, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 469-494 A flow of funds model for India and its implications
by Sen, Kunal & Roy, Tirthankar & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, Arundhati
- 495-529 Policy modeling under fixed and flexible price regimes: SAM-CGE transitional applications to Poland and Hungary
by Braber, M. C. & Cohen, S. I. & Revesz, T. & Zolkiewski, Z.
- 531-560 Empirical tests to discern the dynamic causal chain in macroeconomic activity: new evidence from Thailand and Malaysia based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction modeling approach
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
- 561-582 Savings under quantity constraints: what can we learn from former Soviet families?
by Mokhtari, M.
August 1996, Volume 18, Issue 4
June 1996, Volume 18, Issue 3
April 1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 117-139 The chasm in the transition: A CGE analysis of Chinese economic reform
by Xu, Dianqing
- 141-155 Endogenous technical progress in fossil fuel demand: The case of France
by Boone, Laurence & Hall, Stephen & Kemball-Cook, David
- 157-184 Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging
by van Dalen, Hendrik P.
- 185-201 The impact of removing the sugar quota on the U.S. economy: A general equilibrium analysis
by Boyd, Roy & Doroodian, Khosrow & Power, Amy
- 203-215 The natural rate of unemployment: Can it be estimated with any confidence?
by Renshaw, Edward
- 217-221 Input-output analysis: Input of energy, CO2, and work to produce goods
by Born, Peter
- 223-231 A negative income tax in a mini-welfare state: A simulation exercise with mimic
by de Jager, Nicole E. M. & Graafland, Johan J. & Gelauff, George M. M.
February 1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-48 Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction
by Carone, Giuseppe
- 49-67 Social cost benefit analysis of commercial and residential burglar and fire alarms
by Hakim, Simon & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 69-86 Exchange rate pass-through and the J-curve: An analysis of the Korean case
by Han, Sung-Shin & Suh, Seoung Hwan
- 87-107 Import vulnerability of defense-related industries: An empirical model
by Kellman, Mitchell & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Saadawi, Tarek
- 109-116 Do policymakers' distributional desires lead to an inflationary bias?
by Lippi, Francesco & Swank, Otto H.
December 1995, Volume 17, Issue 6
- 531-556 A general equilibrium assessment of a suggested reform in capital income taxation
by Holmoy, Erling & Vennemo, Haakon
- 557-577 Advertising in demand systems for alcoholic drinks and tobacco: A comparative study
by Duffy, Martyn
- 579-595 External security threats, defense expenditures, and the economic growth of less-developed countries
by Lipow, Jonathan & Antinori, Camille M.
- 597-613 Expectations, target zones, and oil price dynamics
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Madan, Vibhas
- 615-637 Alternate adjustments to external shocks in Hungary
by Tesche, Jean
- 639-657 Effects of real exchange rate changes on Canadian agriculture: A general equilibrium evaluation
by Alper Guzel, H. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N.
- 659-666 Inflation and aggregate demand shocks
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 667-675 Modeling manufactured imports: Methodological issues with evidence from Australia
by Athukorala, Premachandra & Menon, Jayant
October 1995, Volume 17, Issue 5
August 1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 325-365 Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system
by Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I.
- 367-395 Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ghura, Dhaneshwar
- 397-426 Commodity prices and inflation: A forward-looking price model
by Adams, F. Gerard & Ichino, Yasukazu
- 427-442 Petroleum wealth, debt policy, and intergenerational welfare: The case of Norway
by Steigum, Erling Jr. & Thogersen, Oystein
June 1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 207-221 Development with positive externalities: The case of the Russian economy
by Matveenko, Vladimir
- 223-255 Liberalizing agriculture in the European union
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Wooton, Ian
- 257-278 Can international commodity agreements work?
by Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A.
- 279-291 Outcomes of government corn support policies under alternate assumptions of risk
by Krause, Joyce Hall & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 293-305 Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States
by Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin
- 307-314 The allocation of official development assistance
by Wall, Howard J.
- 315-323 Wheat market shares in the presence of Japanese import quotas
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
April 1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 85-120 Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe
by Weyerbrock, Silvia
- 121-137 Consequences of harmonization of indirect taxes for Luxembourg
by van Leeuwen, Marko J. & Tang, Paul J. G.
- 139-162 On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?
by Wiese, Arthur M.
- 163-176 Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
by Klein, Lawrence R. & Salvatore, Dominick
- 177-197 Evaluating the CSF with an extended computable general equilibrium model: The case of Greece (1988-1995)
by Lolos, Sarantis & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Zonzilos, Nicholas & Bourguignon, Francois
- 199-205 Is there any long-run relation between the terms of trade and trade balance?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Alse, Janardhanan
February 1995, Volume 17, Issue 1
December 1994, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 541-557 Fiscal policy coordination and flexibility under European Monetary Union: Implications for macroeconomic stabilization
by Bryson, Jay H.
- 559-575 Market and policy analysis of the U.S. banking industry
by Golan, Amos & Kim, Moshe & Freeman, Shirra
- 577-596 Global warming and carbon taxes: Dynamic and strategic interactions between energy consumers and producers
by Wirl, Franz
- 597-608 The interaction among foreign debt, capital flows, and growth: Case studies
by Metwally, M. M. & Tamaschke, Rick
- 609-623 Exchange rate episodes and the pass-through of exchange rates to import prices
by Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Thurman, Stephan S.
- 625-652 Income distribution and the fulfillment of basic needs: Theory and empirical evidence
by Heerink, Nico & Folmer, Henk
- 653-676 A phased increase in the U.S. investment rate: Sacrifice times, T-year gains, and investment rate returns
by Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 677-683 How best to model inflation in India
by Balakrishnan, Pulapre
October 1994, Volume 16, Issue 5
August 1994, Volume 16, Issue 4