Journal of Policy Modeling
April 1992, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 187-208 Remittances and inequality reconsidered: Direct, indirect, and intertemporal effects
by Taylor, J. Edward
- 209-220 The impact of changes in government policies on economic performance (the ARCH model)
by Mendoza, Meyra Sebello & Farris, Paul L.
- 221-226 Do United States presidential administrations influence monetary policy?
by Miller, Stephen M. & Velz, Orawin T.
- 227-248 Modeling central bank behavior: What have we learned?
by Lombra, Raymond E. & Kaufman, Herbert M.
February 1992, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 Simple rules for policy coordination: An evaluation of alternative proposals
by Tirelli, Patrizio
- 13-39 U.S. natural gas markets: A structural model comparison
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 41-63 Determinants and effects of health policy
by Correa, H. & Namkoong, K.
- 65-92 Preliminary results of two experimental models of general equilibrium with imperfect competition
by Burniaux, Jean Marc & Waelbroeck, Jean
- 93-98 Policy implications of alcohol and tobacco demand in Poland
by Florkowski, Wojciech J. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- 99-119 The Mexico-United States free trade and investment area proposal: A macroeconometric evaluation of impacts on Mexico
by Gerard Adams, F. & Alanis, Mario & del Rio, Abel Beltran
- 121-130 The magnitude of two sources of bias in standard partial equilibrium trade simulation models
by Laird, Sam & Yeats, Alexander J.
- 131-134 Taking money seriously : By David Laidler. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 1990
by Coats, Warren
1991, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 467-487 Impact of Japanese investment in U.S. automobile production
by Adams, F. Gerard & Gangnes, Byron & Huang, Gene
- 489-513 Agricultural price policies and political interest group competition
by Miller, Tracy C.
- 515-527 Economics of (oil) price politics: Penalizing price changes
by Wirl, Franz
- 529-550 Optimizing foreign loan conditions for a public sector project
by Darvish-Lecker, Tikva & Eckstein, Shlomo
- 551-570 Income redistribution effects of tax reforms in Sweden
by Schwarz, B. & Gustafsson, B.
- 571-594 Modeling general equilibrium in a small, open economy: A Norwegian example
by Haaland, Jan I.
- 595-598 Economics of public policy in health care systems
by Ojo, Kenneth
- 599-621 Dissemination of macroeconometric models: Is a new age dawning?
by Sowey, Eric & Hargreaves, Colin
1991, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 317-345 Political economy of stabilization programs: Feasibility, growth, and welfare
by de Janvry, Alain & Fargeix, Andre & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 347-366 Macroeconomic impacts of an EEC policy to control air pollution
by Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries
- 367-382 Effects of U.S. affirmative action programs on women's employment
by Uri, Noel D. & Wilson Mixon, J. Jr.
- 383-406 Wage inflation, fiscal policies, and income distribution in Brazil
by Cruz, Robert David & Willumsen, Maria J.
- 407-416 Structural change and openness: Strategic alternatives in the Argentine economy
by Buzaglo, Jorge
- 417-419 Economic modeling of the Canada-U.S. free trade agreement: Introduction
by Dungan, D. Peter & Harris, Richard G. & Wilson, Thomas A.
- 421-434 Economic impact and transition effects
by Harris, Richard G.
- 435-457 Macroeconomic effects and sensitivity analysis
by Dungan, D. Peter & Wilson, Thomas A.
- 459-465 Welfare cost of import restraints in the presence of domestic taxes
by Rousslang, Donald J.
1991, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 157-184 The short-term macroeconomic effects of price controls
by Levy, Santiago
- 185-204 Strategies for modeling the uncertain impacts of climate change
by Liebetrau, Albert M. & Scott, Michael J.
- 205-227 Effect of consumption standards on U.S. gasoline consumption
by Yee, Jet
- 229-240 Inflationary impact of money-financed deficits
by Honohan, Patrick
- 241-258 Biotechnology in U.S. agriculture: Trade consequences for dairy products
by Chadee, Doren & Guthrie, Joseph W.
- 259-280 Labor productivity slowdown and technical progress in the Netherlands
by den Butter, F. A. G.
- 281-299 The impact on poverty of food pricing reforms: A welfare analysis for Indonesia
by Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique
- 301-308 Rationing, subsidies, and ELES consumption functions: An application to China
by Martin, Michael F.
- 309-315 The exchange rate and the price level in a small open economy: Botswana
by Clark Leith, J.
1991, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-39 Leadership and cooperation in the Europian Monetary System: A simulation approach
by Roubini, Nouriel
- 41-65 A forward-looking macroeconomic simulation model for a developing country
by Haque, Nadeem Ul & Montiel, Peter & Symansky, Steven
- 67-92 An investigation of "Dutch disease" economics with a miniature CGE model
by Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 93-114 A competitive model of the Japanese firm
by Cook, Jerry E.
- 115-140 The cost of improving the quality of the environment
by Boyd, Royd & Uri, Noel D.
- 141-151 Is the Phillips curve stable? A time-varying parameter approach
by Conway, Roger K. & Gill, Gurmukh
- 153-156 Rethinking international trade : By Paul R. Krugman. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 1990
by Ulan, Michael
1990, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 623-624 Introduction
by Bergman, Lars & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 625-657 Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models
by Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman
- 659-669 Devaluations and credibility in structural adjustment policy
by Benjamin, Nancy
- 671-691 Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach
by Bergman, Lars
- 693-713 The U.S.-Canada free trade agreement: Who will be better off?
by Andersson, Krister
- 715-744 Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 745-767 A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority
by Dixon, Peter B.
1990, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 469-493 Wages, money, and exchange rates with endogenous unions and governments
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar
- 495-510 Energy prices and CO2 emissions in the 1990s
by Amano, Akihiro
- 511-526 Computation of a world general equilibrium under bilateral quotas and an application to the analysis of textile trade restrictions
by Jones, Rich & Nguyen, Trien T. & Whalley, John
- 527-556 Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure
by Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman
- 557-585 An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling
by Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G.
- 587-603 Changes in the U.S. trade specialization: Projections to the year 2000
by Balassa, Bela & Noland, Marcus
- 605-622 Capitalization, conditionality, and dilution: Land prices and the U.S. wheat program
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall M.
1990, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 139-139 Editor's acknowledgement
by Laidler, David
- 141-163 Understanding velocity: New approaches and their policy relevance--Introduction
by Laidler, David
- 165-197 The long-run behavior of velocity: The institutional approach revisited
by Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars
- 199-204 Comments on "The long-run behavior of velocity: The institutional approach revisited"
by Huizinga, John
- 205-257 Developments in monetary aggregation theory
by Barnett, William A.
- 259-263 Comments on "Developments in monetary aggregation theory"
by McCulloch, J. Houston
- 265-279 Empirical predictions of the new monetary economics: Perspectives on velocity
by Cowen, Tyler & Kroszner, Randall
- 281-287 Comments on "Empirical predictions of the new monetary economics: Perspectives on velocity"
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 289-315 Money demand, expectations, and the forward-looking model
by Cuthbertson, Keith & Taylor, Mark P.
- 317-322 Comments on "Money demand, expectations and the forward-looking model"
by Goodfriend, Marvin
- 323-324 Reply to Goodfriend's comments on "Money demand, expectations and the forward looking model"
by Cuthbertson, Keith & Taylor, Mark
- 325-345 Buffer stock models of the demand for money and the conduct of monetary policy
by Lothian, James R. & Darby, Michael R. & Tindall, Michael
- 347-348 Comments on "Buffer stock models of the demand for money and the conduct of monetary policy"
by Wallace, Neil
- 349-376 Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector
by Davidson, James & Ireland, Jonathan
- 377-381 Comments on "Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector"
by Rasche, Robert H.
- 383-385 Reply to Rasche's comments on "Buffer stock, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector"
by Davidson, James & Ireland, Jonathan
- 387-426 The demand for money and the monetary policy process in Canada
by Caramazza, Francesco & Hostland, Doug & Poloz, Stephen
- 427-431 Comments on "The demand for money and the monetary policy process in Canada"
by Scadding, John
- 433-461 Modeling money demand in large industrial countries: Buffer stock and error correction approaches
by Boughton, James M. & Tavlas, George S.
- 463-467 Comments on "Modeling money demand in large industrial countries: Buffer stock and error correction approaches"
by Thornton, Daniel L.
1990, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-28 The servicing burden of U.S. International indebtedness: A model simulation analysis
by Stekler, Lois E. & Helkie, William L.
- 29-34 Presidential elections and the Federal Reserve's interest rate reaction function
by Renshaw, Edward & Trahan, Emery
- 35-59 Testing for political business cycles
by Davidson, Lawrence S. & Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Jurgen
- 61-76 Alternative financing of social insurance systems
by Bosch, L. H. M. & van den Noord, P. J.
- 77-92 Investment, the real exchange rate, and Dutch disease: A two-period general equilibrium model of Cameroon
by Benjamin, Nancy C.
- 93-128 The World Trade Model: Revised estimates
by Haas, Richard D. & Turner, Anthony G.
- 129-137 Emerging ideas and people : The structural impact of the small refiner bias: An econometric analysis
by Lloyd, Neil
1989, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 451-505 Optimal adjustment to trade shocks under alternative development strategies
by Adelman, Irma & Yeldan, Erinc & Sarris, Alexander & Roland-Holst, David W.
- 507-530 Energy policy extensions of KLE based macroeconomic models
by Carpos, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G. N.
- 531-546 Foreign borrowing, agricultural productivity, and the Nigerian economy: A macro-sectoral analysis
by Oshikoya, W. T.
- 547-567 Modeling bilateral trade flows: An empirical analysis using disaggregate commodity data
by Brenton, Paul A.
- 569-592 Integrability of the multiple-period equilibrium model part II
by Dantzig, George B. & McAllister, Patrick H. & Stone, John C.
- 593-612 Modeling buffer stock money: an appraisal
by Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S.
1989, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 315-344 Price elasticities in international food trade: synthetic estimates from a global model
by Tyers, Rod & Anderson, Kym
- 345-359 Productive restructuring, costs, and profit margins in the industrial countries
by Heimler, Alberto
- 361-389 Impact of the soviet grain embargo; a comparison of methods
by Webb, Alan J. & Figueroa, Enrique E. & Wecker, William E. & McCalla, Alex F.
- 391-424 Deriving a utility function for the U.S. economy part I
by McAllister, Patrick H. & Stone, John C. & Dantzig, George B.
- 425-449 Revenue-raising taxes: General equilibrium evaluation of alternative taxation in U.S. petroleum industries
by de Melo, Jaime & Stanton, Julie & Tarr, David
1989, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 179-189 The macroeconomic impacts of increasing the minimum wage
by Adams, F. Gerard
- 191-212 Capital markets and computable general equilibrium models: Comparative statics without apology?
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Offerdal, Erik
- 213-224 Targeted policies for poverty alleviation under imperfect information: Algorithms and applications
by Ravallion, Martin & Chao, Kalvin
- 225-245 Macroeconomic impact of the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement
by Stokes, Ernie
- 247-271 The effectiveness of devaluation: A general equilibrium assessment with reference to Greece
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Leventakis, John A.
- 273-296 Structural adjustment and trade in Turkey: Investigating the alternatives "beyond export-led growth"
by Yeldan, A. Erinc
- 297-313 Supply constraints in the Tanzanian economy: Simulation results from a macroeconometric model
by Horton, Susan & McLaren, John
1989, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-5 Special issue in honor of Wassily Leontief: Guest editor's introduction
by Rose, Adam
- 7-30 Leontief's contribution to economics
by Carter, Anne P. & Petri, Peter A.
- 31-44 Primary incomes and intersectoral pricing
by Augusztinovics, Maria
- 45-66 Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria
by Skolka, Jiri
- 67-90 Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications
by Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael
- 91-109 Rolling plans and the turnpike in a dynamic input-output system: A simulation study
by Tsukui, Jinkichi & Hori, Hajime
- 111-130 The method of apportionment and accounting multipliers
by Pyatt, Graham
- 131-156 Macroeconomic effects of technology choice: Multiplier and structural path analysis within a SAM framework
by Khan, Haider A. & Thorbecke, Erik
- 157-177 Interindustry flows in a general equilibrium model of fiscal incidence: An application to Egypt
by Pleskovic, Boris
1988, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 469-503 Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey
by de Melo, Jaime
- 505-528 Natural resources and taxation in computable general equilibrium models of developing countries
by Devarajan, Shantayanan
- 529-568 CGE modeling and developing economies: A concise empirical survey of 73 applications to 26 countries
by Decaluwe, Bernard & Martens, Andre
- 569-580 Locational pattern of heavy industries: Decentralization is more efficient
by Henderson, J. V.
- 581-600 Debt, deficits and the dollar
by Bundt, Thomas & Solocha, Andrew
- 601-609 The politics and consequences of protectionism: A case study in the North American lumber market
by Boyd, Roy & Krutilla, Kerry
- 611-629 An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: An intertemporal model with an application
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & Sibert, Anne
1988, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 321-325 SAM-based models: An introduction
by de Melo, Jaime
- 327-352 A SAM approach to modeling
by Pyatt, Graham
- 353-375 Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models
by Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W.
- 377-399 Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches
by Bergman, Lars
- 401-436 Survey of dynamic computational general equilibrium models for tax policy evaluation
by Pereira, Alfredo M. & Shoven, John B.
- 437-451 Mezzogiorno/centre-North: A two-region model for the Italian economy
by D'Antonio, Mariano & Colaizzo, Raffaele & Leonello, Giuseppe
- 453-468 The distribution of personal income at the sectoral level in Italy: A SAM model
by Bottiroli Civardi, Marisa & Targetti Lenti, Renata
1988, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 163-203 Disinflation in Italy: An analysis with the econometric model of the bank of Italy
by Gressani, Daniela & Guiso, Luigi & Visco, Ignazio
- 205-228 Strategies for modeling exchange rates and capital flows in multicountry models
by Masson, Paul R.
- 229-247 Inventory management and economic instability in high inflation economies: A macrodynamic simulation
by Bigman, David & McNelis, Paul D.
- 249-263 Agricultural policies and international resource allocation
by Balassa, Bela
- 265-280 Economic development, income inequality and Kuznets' U-shaped hypothesis
by Campano, Fred & Salvatore, Dominick
- 281-297 Applied general equilibrium analysis and perspective on growth performance
by Hamilton, Bob & Mohammad, Sharif & Whalley, John
- 299-315 Trends in macroeconomic modeling: The past quarter century
by Bodkin, Ronald G. & Marwah, Kanta
- 317-319 Alternative regimes for the exploitation of manganese nodules and their impacts
by Marvasti, A.
April 1988, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-6 Modeling demographic and economic dynamics: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 7-28 Population growth and economic development
by Srinivasan, T. N.
- 29-55 Fertility and poverty in developing countries
by Birdsall, Nancy M. & Griffin, Charles C.
- 57-81 Economic development and the timing and components of population growth
by Bloom, David E. & Freeman, Richard B.
- 83-111 Human capital, population growth, and economic development: Beyond correlations
by Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 113-139 Population programs: Measuring their impact on fertility and the personal distribution of their effects
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 141-162 Lorenz curves, inequality, and social welfare under changing population composition
by Lam, David
1987, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 527-558 Indian agricultural policy: An applied general equilibrium model
by Narayana, N. S. S. & Parikh, K. S. & Srinivasan, T. N.
- 559-576 The prospects for higher domestic savings rates in Latin America
by Leff, Nathaniel H. & Sato, Kazuo
- 577-614 Short run responses to foreign exchange crises
by Levy, Santiago
- 615-635 A small forecasting model of the world oil market
by Amano, Akihiro
- 637-660 Disinflation and exchange rate stabilization: Canada, 1980-1985
by Howitt, Peter
- 661-666 A revised tax code--Impact on oil and gas producers and consumers
by Yucel, Mine Kuban
- 667-670 Rational expectations and policy modeling: The case of wheat in India
by Aradhyula, Satheesh V.
- 671-673 The business forecasting revolution : F. G. Adams. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1987, XXX pp
by Tivegna, Massimo
1987, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 383-404 Food stamps, food costs, nuctrient availbility, and nutrient intake
by Peter Basiotis, P. & Johnson, S. R. & Morgan, Karen J. & Chen, Jain-Shing A.
- 405-436 Macroeconomic consequences of alternative trade policy options
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Godley, Wynne
- 437-453 Modeling high levels of defense expenditures: A Vietnam
by Lee, Douglas & Stekler, H. O.
- 455-482 Agricultural trade liberalization: Cross-commodity and cross-country impact products
by Meyers, William H. & Devadoss, S. & Helmar, Michael D.
- 483-501 Targeted subsidy programs under instability: A simulation and an illustration for Pakistan
by Bigman, David
- 503-526 Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation
by Brown, Drusilla K.
1987, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 257-284 Game-modeling multilateral trade negotiations
by Baldwin, Robert E. & Clarke, Richard N.
- 285-309 The economic consequences of an import surcharge: Theory and empirical evidence for the U.S. economy
by Abraham, Filip & Deardoff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 311-320 Two alternative methods of removing price supports: Implications to the U.S. corn and livestock industries
by Yanagida, John F. & Azzam, Azzeddine & Linsenmeyer, Dean
- 321-336 Income inequality and the distribution of ownership of productive resources: Theory and application with lognormal distribution
by Levy, Amnon
- 337-365 Some employment, income, and occupational effects of microelectronic-based technical change: A multisectoral simulation for Canada
by McCurdy, Thomas H.
- 367-382 Prices, costs, and competition at the technology frontier: A model for semiconductor memories
by Mody, Ashoka & Wheeler, David
1987, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-5 Policy aspects of alternative exchange-rate regimes: Introduction
by Tavlas, George S.
- 7-18 The choice among alternative exchange-rate regimes
by Klein, L. R.
- 19-63 Global policy optimization and the exchange-rate regime
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 65-81 Country preferences, currency values and policy issues
by Dooley, Michael P. & Isard, Peter
- 83-123 Properties of a multicountry econometric model
by Fair, Ray C.
- 125-141 Import penetration, exchange rates, and protectionism in the United States
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 143-173 Small empirical models of exchange market intervention: Applications to Germany, Japan, and Canada
by Danker, Deborah & Haas, Richard & Henderson, Dale & Symansky, Steven & Tryon, Ralph
- 175-198 The European monetary system: An evaluation
by Artis, M. J.
- 199-224 On evaluating and extending the target zone proposal
by Edison, Hali J. & Miller, Marcus H. & Williamson, John
- 225-243 The impact of exchange-rate volatility on export growth: Some theoretical considerations and empirical results
by Bailey, Martin J. & Tavlas, George S. & Ulan, Michael
- 245-256 Exchange rate systems and relative prices
by Stockman, Alan C.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 471-501 Modeling energy-economy interactions in small developing countries: A case study of Sri Lanka
by Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, Richard S.
- 503-529 The impact of alternative development strategies: Simulations with a dynamic input-output model
by Kubo, Yuji & Robinson, Sherman & Urata, Shujiro
- 531-549 Applied general equilibrium modeling for long-term energy policy in Germany
by Conrad, Klaus & Henseler-Unger, Iris
- 551-576 Integrated economic-environmental-energy policy and conflict analysis
by Hafkamp, Wim & Nijkamp, Peter
- 577-596 Portfolio stock adjustment and the real exchange rate: The Dollar-Mark (DM) and Mark-Sterling
by Larrain, Maurice R.
- 597-621 Free riders and the redistributive effects of international commodity agreements: The Case of Coffeee
by Herrmann, Roland
1986, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 305-326 Modeling U.S.-Japan competition in semiconductors
by Finan, William F. & Amundsen, Chris B.
- 327-349 Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy
by Riethmuller, Paul & Roe, Terry
- 351-370 Ex ante crowding out? A cross-country comparison of direct-substitutability hypotheses
by Demopoulos, George D. & Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M.
- 371-390 The employment effects of trade in manufactured products between developed and developing countries
by Balassa, Bela
- 391-413 Evaluation of an energy project under uncertainty: The case of the Mediterranean-Dead Sea project
by Darvish, Tikva & Eckstein, Shlomo
- 415-431 Tax simplification and the performance of the U.S. economy
by Barbera, Anthony J. & Pollock, Stephen H. & Meade, Douglas S.
- 433-469 An analysis of trends in the intensity of U.S. capital formation and their determinants
by Katz, Arnold J.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 149-180 Portugal's entry into the EEC: Aggregate and distributional effects determined by means of a general equilibrium model
by Norton, Roger D. & Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Zimmerman, Linda W.
- 181-198 North-South interdependence: Projections of the world economy, 1985-2000
by Onishi, Akira
- 199-221 The optimal adjustment to mineral-supply disruptions: The case of aluminum in Taiwan
by Chen, Chia-Yon
- 223-239 Substitutability of "buy local" policy for tariff protection in small economies
by Joson, S. S.
- 241-253 The impact of changing oil prices on interfuel substitution: Ethanol's prospects in the United States to 1995
by David Robison, H. & Silver, Stephen J.
- 255-271 Direct democracy devices: A computer-simulation analysis
by Whicker, Marcia Lynn
- 273-303 Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices
by Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M.
1986, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-26 A dynamic-optimization model of foreign borrowing: A case study of Thailand
by Kharas, Homi & Shishido, Hisanobu
- 27-51 Agriculture, trade, and macroeconomics: The U.S. case
by Orden, David
- 53-67 The devaluation controversy: The integration of monetary and real variables in a small, open economy
by Adam, Marie-Christine & Dewatripont, Mathias & Thys-Clement, Francoise & Van Regemorter, Denise
- 69-88 Mixed qualitative calculus as a tool in policy modeling: A dynamic simulation model of urban decline
by Brouwer, Floor & Nijkamp, Peter
- 89-110 A small open economy model applied to an evaluation of Canadian energy policies using 1980 data
by Lenjosek, Gordon & Whalley, John
- 111-145 Macroeconomic modeling based on social-accounting principles
by Drud, Arne & Grais, Wafik & Pyatt, Graham
1985, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 533-572 The economic policy mix, policy cooperation, and protectionism: Some aspects of macroeconomic interdependence among the United States, Japan, and other OECD countries
by Ishii, Naoko & McKibbin, Warwick & Sachs, Jeffrey