A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey: Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2005. "A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey : Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications on Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0507, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozatay, Fatih, 2000. "A quarterly macroeconometric model for a highly inflationary and indebted country: Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Malcolm D. Knight, 1981. "Stabilization Programs in Developing Countries: A Formal Framework (Programmes de stabilisation dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: cadre formel) (Programas de estabilizaciÃ³n en los paÃses en desarroll," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Ayca Tekin-Koru & Erdal Ozmen, 2003. "Budget deficits, money growth and inflation: the Turkish evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 591-596.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1990. "Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries with a Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange; A Formal Framework," IMF Working Papers 90/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Sassanpour, Cyrus & Sheen, Jeffrey, 1984. "An empirical analysis of the effect of monetary disequilibria in open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-163, January.
- Metin, Kivilcim, 1998. "The Relationship between Inflation and the Budget Deficit in Turkey," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 412-422, October.
- Ozatay, Fatih, 1997. "Sustainability of fiscal deficits, monetary policy, and inflation stabilization: The case of Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 661-681, December.
- Blejer, Mario I & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1981. "A Monetary Approach to the Crawling-Peg System: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 132-151, February.
- Leslie Lipschitz, 1984. "Domestic Credit and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries: Some Policy Experiments with Korean Data (CrÃ©dit intÃ©rieur et taux de change dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: quelques expÃ©riences en mat," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(4), pages 595-635, December.
- Sundararajan, V., 1986. "Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-105.
- Erdal Ozmen, 1998. "Is currency seigniorage exogenous for inflation tax in Turkey?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 545-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Azim ÃƒÂ–zdemir & Mesut SaygÃ„Â±lÃ„Â±, 2009.
"Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 69-86, November.
- K. Azim ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€“zdemir & Mesut SaygÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±lÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±, 2009. "Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 69-86, November.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Mesut Saygili, 2008. "Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model," Working Papers 0808, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Durmus Ozdemir & Mustafa Kemal Gündoğdu, 2012. "Structural Macro econometric Model of Turkey; Impact of Structural Characteristics on Macroeconomic Indicators," EcoMod2012 3886, EcoMod.
- Günçavdi, Öner & Küçük, Ali Erhan, 2013. "Investment expenditure and capital accumulation in an inflationary environment: The case of Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 554-571.
- Levent Korap, 2006. "An Analysis of Central Bank Interventions on Forex Market For The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 2006/4, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:349-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.