A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey : Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications on Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Özdemir, K. Azim & Turner, Paul, 2008. "A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey: Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications for Monetary Policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 349-361.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozatay, Fatih, 2000. "A quarterly macroeconometric model for a highly inflationary and indebted country: Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Malcolm D. Knight, 1981. "Stabilization Programs in Developing Countries: A Formal Framework (Programmes de stabilisation dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: cadre formel) (Programas de estabilizaciÃ³n en los paÃses en desarroll," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Ayca Tekin-Koru & Erdal Ozmen, 2003. "Budget deficits, money growth and inflation: the Turkish evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 591-596.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1990. "Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries with a Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange; A Formal Framework," IMF Working Papers 90/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Sassanpour, Cyrus & Sheen, Jeffrey, 1984. "An empirical analysis of the effect of monetary disequilibria in open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-163, January.
- Metin, Kivilcim, 1998. "The Relationship between Inflation and the Budget Deficit in Turkey," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 412-422, October.
- Ozatay, Fatih, 1997. "Sustainability of fiscal deficits, monetary policy, and inflation stabilization: The case of Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 661-681, December.
- Blejer, Mario I & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1981. "A Monetary Approach to the Crawling-Peg System: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 132-151, February.
- Leslie Lipschitz, 1984. "Domestic Credit and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries: Some Policy Experiments with Korean Data (CrÃ©dit intÃ©rieur et taux de change dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: quelques expÃ©riences en mat," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(4), pages 595-635, December.
- Sundararajan, V., 1986. "Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-105.
- Erdal Ozmen, 1998. "Is currency seigniorage exogenous for inflation tax in Turkey?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 545-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Azim ÃƒÂ–zdemir & Mesut SaygÃ„Â±lÃ„Â±, 2009.
"Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 69-86, November.
- K. Azim ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€“zdemir & Mesut SaygÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±lÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±, 2009. "Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 69-86, November.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Mesut Saygili, 2008. "Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model," Working Papers 0808, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Durmus Ozdemir & Mustafa Kemal Gündoğdu, 2012. "Structural Macro econometric Model of Turkey; Impact of Structural Characteristics on Macroeconomic Indicators," EcoMod2012 3886, EcoMod.
- Günçavdi, Öner & Küçük, Ali Erhan, 2013. "Investment expenditure and capital accumulation in an inflationary environment: The case of Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 554-571.
- Levent Korap, 2006. "An Analysis of Central Bank Interventions on Forex Market For The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 2006/4, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-01-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2006-01-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-01-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .