Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories)
The work offers the methodology for measuring, monitoring and analyzing the main synthetic categories of quality of life on a given territory (country, region, municipal district). The work shows how the methodology was implemented to handle the data gathered in the Samara region and its constituent territories. It is also shown how the methodology can be used to identify the main trends in improving the social and economic policy of the regional executive bodies. A special section includes analytical survey of the main concepts related to quality of life and the best international approaches to measuring the quality of life.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 97-133, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate: Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 13412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Targeting the Real Exchange Rate; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 94/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Blejer, Mario I & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1981. "A Monetary Approach to the Crawling-Peg System: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 132-51, February.
- �istein R�island & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Exchange rate versus inflation targeting: a theory of output fluctuations in traded and non-traded sectors," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 265-285.
- Peter Montiel & Jonathan David Ostry, 1991.
"Real Exchange Rate Targeting Under Capital Controls; Can Money Provide a Nominal Anchor?,"
IMF Working Papers
91/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter J. Montiel & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1992. "Real Exchange Rate Targeting under Capital Controls: Can Money Provide a Nominal Anchor?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 58-78, March.
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.