Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Indonesia: theory and empirical evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Reza Yamora Siregar, 1999. "Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Indonesia: theory and empirical evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 329-336.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Hiro Lee & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "International Trade and the Transfer of Environmental Costs and Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1994. "East Asia and the New Regionalism in World Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(6), pages 817-839, November.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 1994. "Regionalisation, Regionalism and East Asian Economic Cooperation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1985. "Japanese and American Direct Investment in Asia : A Comparative Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 26(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. (ed.), 1997. "The Regionalization of the World Economy," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226259956.
- Tom Jackson, 1991. "A game model of ASEAN trade liberalization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-254, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reza Siregar, 2011.
"The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp81.
- Siregar, Reza, 2011. "The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature," MPRA Paper 28987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Siregar & Iman Sugema, 2003. "Why was there a precrisis capital inflow boom in Southeast Asia?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 265-283.
- Reza Siregar & Victor Pontines, 2005.
"Incidences of Speculative Attacks on Rupiah During The Pre- and Post-1997 Financial Crisis,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2005-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Reza Siregar & Victor Pontines, 2005. "Incidence of Speculative Attacks on Rupiah During the Pre- and Post- 1997 Financial Crisis," School of Economics Working Papers 2005-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Uma Ramakrishnan & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2002. "Forecasting Inflation in Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 02/111, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia ; Foreign exchange - Law and legislation ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpb:96-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpfsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .