Sources of Income as a Factor of Interregional Social Economic Differentiation of the Russia’s Population (1995-2007)
Evolution of the income structure divided into five components in 79 subjects of RF during the years 1990-2007is studied in the paper. The coefficients of Fond, Gini and Concentration for total income per capita and for each of its five components are estimated. Comparative analysis of these indicators allows deeper understanding of development of the interregional income inequality. Decomposition of GINI into Concentration coefficients allows us to discuss more arguably how to change these trends.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim Frick & Jan Goebel, 2008.
"Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 555-577.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Goebel, Jan, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany using a Gini Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 15, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 540, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ravi Kanbur, 2006. "The policy significance of inequality decompositions," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 367-374, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "The Policy Significance of Inequality Decompositions," Working Papers 127237, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Stepanov, Vladimir & Kozlova, Maria, 2006. "Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 2(2), pages 18-84.
- Claudio Quintano & Rosalia Castellano & Andrea Regoli, 2009. "Evolution and decomposition of income inequality in Italy, 1991–2004," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(3), pages 419-443, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.