The Russian Foreign Exchange Policy on the Wave of Crisis Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 97-133, June.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Targeting the Real Exchange Rate; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 94/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate," MPRA Paper 13765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate: Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 13412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blejer, Mario I & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1981. "A Monetary Approach to the Crawling-Peg System: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 132-151, February.
- Peter J. Montiel & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1992.
"Real Exchange Rate Targeting under Capital Controls: Can Money Provide a Nominal Anchor?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 58-78, March.
- Peter J Montiel & Jonathan David Ostry, 1991. "Real Exchange Rate Targeting Under Capital Controls; Can Money Provide a Nominal Anchor?," IMF Working Papers 91/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
- Øistein Røisland & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Exchange rate versus inflation targeting: a theory of output fluctuations in traded and non-traded sectors," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 265-285.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shulgin, Andrei, 2014. "How much monetary policy rules do we need to estimate DSGE model for Russia?," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 36(4), pages 3-31.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:33:p:75-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Рациональность & Иррациональность: Эволюция Смыслов
[Rationality & Irrationality: Evolution of the Senses]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2017:1, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange policy; financial crisis;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.