A review of the productivity resurgence
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2008.
"Explaining a productive decade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 633-673.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2005.
"Where did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 11842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2008.
"A Retrospective Look at the U.S. Productivity Growth Resurgence,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "A retrospective look at the U.S. productivity growth resurgence," Staff Reports 277, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 2006. "What drives productivity growth? implications for the economy and prospects for the future : a speech at the Forecasters Club of New York, New York, New York, September 27, 2006," Speech 233, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward P Lazear, 2006. "Productivity and Wages," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 39-45, October.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(2), pages 67-150.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:619-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.