The Impact of Multiple Policy Interventions on Food Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Barrett, Scott & Graddy, Kathryn, 2000. "Freedom, growth, and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 433-456, October.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2008. "Linkages within institutional structure: an empirical analysis of water institutions," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 375-401, December.
- R. Maria Saleth & Ariel Dinar, 2004. "The Institutional Economics of Water : A Cross-Country Analysis of Institutions and Performance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14884.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs : a methodology with application to the Kala Oya basin, Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4498, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Pandey, Manoj K. & Kaicker, Nidhi, 2013.
"Food subsidy, income transfer and the poor: A comparative analysis of the public distribution system in India's states,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 887-908.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey & Nidhi Kaicker, 2011. "Food Subsidy, Income Transfer and the Poor: A Comparative Analysis of the Public Distribution System in India's States," ASARC Working Papers 2011-16, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:827-842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Bashir & Steven Schilizzi, 2015. "Food security policy assessment in the Punjab, Pakistan: effectiveness, distortions and their perceptions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1071-1089, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment programs Food security Impact assessment Impact pathways Impact synergy Institutional analysis Institution-impact matrix Policy intervention Sri Lanka Stakeholder data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:31:y:2009:i:6:p:923-938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .