Linkages within institutional structure: an empirical analysis of water institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram RANJAN, 2014. "Groundwater Management Through Collective Participation: Why Some Institutions Succeed And Others Fail?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 427-452, September.
- Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs: a methodology with application to the Kala Oya Basin, Sri Lanka," IWMI Working Papers H040790, International Water Management Institute.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2008. "Quantifying institutional impacts and development synergies in water resource programs : a methodology with application to the Kala Oya basin, Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4498, The World Bank.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2014. "Modernisation of urban water services management in Europe and prospects for sustainability: an analysis in terms of institutional resource regimes," Working Papers halshs-01058059, HAL.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 2009. "The Impact of Multiple Policy Interventions on Food Security," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 923-938, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:4:y:2008:i:03:p:375-401_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.