Small enterprises, large firms, productivity growth and wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karim A. Nashashibi, 2002. "Fiscal Revenues in South Mediterranean Arab Countries; Vulnerabilities and Growth Potential," IMF Working Papers 02/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Nahuis, Richard, 2004.
"One size fits all?: Accession to the internal market; an industry-level assessment of EU enlargement,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 571-586, July.
- Richard Nahuis, 2002. "One size fits all? Accession to the internal market; an industry level assessment of EU enlargement," CPB Discussion Paper 14, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yoko Sazanami & Shujiro Urata & Hiroki Kawai, 1995. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 32, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Syrian Arab Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/295, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 17, pages 389-414
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2002. "Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 247-272, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Indrani, 2013. "Does capital structure depend on group affiliation? An analysis of Indian firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 110-120.
- Schettino, Francesco & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2013.
"Inventive productivity and patent quality: Evidence from Italian inventors,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1043-1056.
- Schettino, Francesco & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2008. "Inventive Productivity and Patent Quality: Evidence from Italian Inventors," MPRA Paper 7765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Morales-Alonso & Iciar Pablo-Lerchundi & Ana M. Vargas-Perez, 2016. "An Empirical Study on the Antecedents of Knowledge Intensive Entrepreneurship," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(05), pages 1-15, October.
- Pacheco-Torgal, F., 2017. "High tech startup creation for energy efficient built environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 618-629.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:33:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2014. "Persistence in entrepreneurship and its implications for the European entrepreneurial promotion policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 83-106.
- Túlio Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2012. "SMEs and regional economic growth in Brazil," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 217-230, February.
- Hölzl, Werner & Janger, Jürgen, 2014. "Distance to the frontier and the perception of innovation barriers across European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 707-725.
- Túlio A. Cravo, 2010. "SMEs and economic growth in the Brazilian micro-regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Francis, Bill B. & Mougoué, Mbodja & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2010. "Is there a symmetric nonlinear causal relationship between large and small firms?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A. & Carmona, Mónica, 2010. "Is it a good policy to promote self-employment for job creation? Evidence from Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 828-842, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:575-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .