Mathematical modeling of the South African land redistribution for development policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2007.
"Aid, Agriculture and Poverty in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 139-158, February.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2005. "Aid, agriculture and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers 2005010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Redmond, Willie J., 1997. "A quantification of lobbying benefits with an application to the common agricultural policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 635-659, December.
- Storm, Servaas, 1994. "The macroeconomic impact of agricultural policy: A CGE analysis for India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-95, February.
- Stifel, David C. & Randrianarisoa, Jean-Claude, 2006. "Agricultural policy in Madagascar: A seasonal multi-market model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1023-1027, December.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990.
"Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 527-556.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalization: Factor Mobility and Macro Closure," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:5:p:841-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.