How can business cope with terrorism?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Passos, Jose & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2006. "The timing of ETA terrorist attacks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 335-346, April.
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2007.
"Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 245-252.
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2005. "Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 257, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2005. "Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-31, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Emizet Kisangani & E. Wayne Nafziger, 2007. "The Political Economy Of State Terror," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 405-414.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
- Ian Bellany, 2007. "Terrorism: Facts From Figures," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 101-112.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Isabel Proenca & Joao Ricardo Faria & Luis Gil-Alana, 2007. "Are Usa Citizens At Risk Of Terrorism In Europe?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 495-507.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Corrigenda [Introduction to the Economics of Religion]," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1941-1941, December.
- Graham Bird & S. Brock Blomberg & Gregory D. Hess, 2008. "International Terrorism: Causes, Consequences and Cures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 255-274, February.
- Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2007. "Introduction: The Economic And Political Aspects Of State Terrorism, Defence Spending, Wars And International Conflicts," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 403-404.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Faria, Joao Ricardo & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008. "Terrorism against American citizens in Africa: Related to poverty," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-69.
- Arie Perliger & Ami Pedahzur, 2006. "Coping with Suicide Attacks: Lessons from Israel," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 26(5), pages 281-286, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:63:y:2018:i:05:n:s0217590815501118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brück, Tilman & Llussá, Fernanda & Tavares, José A., 2011. "Entrepreneurship: The role of extreme events," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 78-88.
- Caruso, Raul & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013.
"Brutality of Jihadist terrorism. A contest theory perspective and empirical evidence in the period 2002–2010,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 685-696.
- Raul Caruso & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Brutality of Jihadist Terrorism. A contest theory perspective and empirical evidence in the period 2002-2010," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0061, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Iatridis, George, 2012. "Terrorist attacks and company financial numbers: Evidence on earnings management and value relevance from Madrid, London and Istanbul," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 204-220.
- Malik, Zahra & Zaman, Khalid, 2013. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorism in Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1103-1123.
- Müller, Daniel Steffen, 2014. "Operating in Hostile, Harsh and Remote Environment," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, vol. 3, pages 73-87.
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism Business Incentives Decentralization Hostages Reconstruction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:31:y:2009:i:5:p:779-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.