Changes in the taxation of private pensions: Macroeconomic and welfare effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulish Mariano & Kent Christopher & Smith Kathryn, 2010.
"Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kingston, Geoffrey & Piggott, John, 1993.
"A Ricardian Equivalence Theorem on the taxation of pension funds,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 399-403.
- Kingston, G. & Piggott, J., 1993. "A Ricardian Equivalence Theorem on the Taxation of Pension Funds," Papers 93-4, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008.
"Population ageing and intertemporal consumption: Representative agent versus social planner,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 485-498, May.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2006. "Population Ageing And Intertemporal Consumption: Representative Agent Versus Social Planner," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 972, The University of Melbourne.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Economic Implications of an Ageing Australia," Labor and Demography 0506001, EconWPA.
- Freebairn, John, 1998. "Compulsory Superannuation and Labour Market Responses," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 58-70, March.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2008.
"The Labour Supply And Savings Effects Of Superannuation Tax Changes ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-14, March.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2007. "The Labour Supply and Savings Effects of Superannuation Tax Changes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 988, The University of Melbourne.
- Atkinson, M E & Creedy, John & Knox, D M, 1996. "Alternative Retirement Income Strategies: A Cohort Analysis of Lifetime Redistribution," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(217), pages 97-106, June.
- Cerda, Rodrigo A., 2008. "The Chilean pension reform: A model to follow?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 541-558.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Kudrna & Alan D. Woodland, 2013.
"Macroeconomic and Welfare Effects of the 2010 Changes to Mandatory Superannuation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(287), pages 445-468, December.
- George Kudrna & Alan Woodland, 2012. "Macroeconomic and Welfare Effects of the 2010 Changes to Mandatory Superannuation," Working Papers 201210, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Ross Guest, 2010. "Policy Options to Increase Retirement Saving in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(3), pages 293-301.
- George Kudrna & Alan Woodland, 2012. "Progressive Tax Changes to Private Pensions in a Life-Cycle Framework," Working Papers 201209, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Tahar Abdessalem & Houyem Chekki Cherni, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reforms in the Context of Ageing Populations: Overlapping Generations Model Simulations for Tunisia," Working Papers 603, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- Huw Brokensha & Andrew Taylor & Tony Barnes, 2017. "Changing Australia’s Age Pension Qualification Age: Modelling Differential Effects by Race," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(2), pages 203-229, April.
- Kudrna, George & Woodland, Alan, 2011. "An inter-temporal general equilibrium analysis of the Australian age pension means test," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-79, March.
- George Kudrna & Alan D. Woodland, 2015. "Progressive Tax Changes to Superannuation in a Lifecycle Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 5645, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:30:y:2008:i:5:p:693-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.