Retirement Saving in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1996.
"Australia's Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1996. "Australia’s Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9603, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bateman,Hazel & Kingston,Geoffrey & Piggott,John, 2001. "Forced Saving," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521484718, March.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Economic Implications of an Ageing Australia," Labor and Demography 0506001, EconWPA.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: Australia," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Orazio Attanasio & Susanne Rohwedder, 2001. "Pension wealth and household saving: evidence from pension reforms in the UK," IFS Working Papers W01/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Bateman, Hazel & Piggott, John, 2001. "Australia's mandatory retirement saving policy : a view from the new millennium," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23160, The World Bank.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Agar Brugiavini, 2003. "Social Security and Households' Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1075-1119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atalay, Kadir & Barrett, Garry F., 2016. "Pension Incentives and the Retirement Decisions of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 10013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb‐Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2011.
"Portfolio Allocation In The Face Of A Means‐Tested Public Pension,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 536-560, September.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2009. "Portfolio Allocation in the Face of a Means-Tested Public Pension," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 260, McMaster University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2009. "Portfolio Allocation in the Face of a Means-Tested Public Pension," IZA Discussion Papers 4481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhu, Rong, 2016. "Retirement and its consequences for women's health in Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 117-125.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:1:p:17-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsretirement income; social security; forced saving;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .