Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob Bikker & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "Pension fund efficiency: the impact of scale, governance and plan design," DNB Working Papers 109, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2008.
"Choices and Constraints over Retirement Income Streams: Comparing Rules and Regulations,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 17-31, September.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Choices and constraints over retirement income streams: comparing rules and regulations," Discussion Papers 2007-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Choices and Constraints over Retirement Income Streams: Comparing Rules and Regulations," Research Paper Series 200, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- Bateman, Hazel, 2008. "Australia's "lost" superannuation (retirement saving) accounts," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 393, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Louis Kaplow, 2015. "Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions," Tax Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 159-193.
- Garry F. Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2008.
"Retirement Saving in Australia,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 177-193, November.
- Garry Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2007. "Retirement Saving in Australia," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 177, McMaster University.
- Wei-Ting Pan, 2016. "The Impact of Mandatory Savings on Life Cycle Consumption and Portfolio Choice," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 32.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2016.
"Why mandate young borrowers to contribute to their retirement accounts?,"
ISU General Staff Papers
201609260700001016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2017. "Why Mandate Young Borrowers to Contribute to their Retirement Accounts?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6577, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, January.
- Louis Kaplow, 2014.
"Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 29, pages 159-193
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow, 2015. "Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 21109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003.
"A Review of Australia’s Compulsory Superannuation Scheme After a Decade,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
127, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dr Jon D. Stanford & Michael E. Drew, 2003. "A Review Of Australia's Compulsory Superannuation Scheme After A Decade," Discussion Papers Series 322, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2002.
"The economic well-being of older people in international perspective: a critical review,"
10333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2002. "The economic well-being of older people in international perspective: a critical review," MPRA Paper 10398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig Speelman & Marilyn Clark-Murphy & Paul Gerrans, 2013. "Decision Making Clusters in Retirement Savings: Gender Differences Dominate," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 329-339, September.
- McDonald, Garry W. & Forgie, Vicky E. & MacGregor, Catherine, 2006. "Treading lightly: Ecofootprints of New Zealand's ageing population," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 424-439, March.
- Edward Whitehouse & Richard Disney, 2002. "The Economic Well-Being of Older People in International Perspective: A Critical Review," LIS Working papers 306, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Superannuation Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201015, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Ellis Connolly & Marion Kohler, 2004. "The Impact of Superannuation on Household Saving," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Pension systems in 15 countries compared: the value of entitlements," MPRA Paper 14751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa Stewens & Bernd Raffelhüschen & Franz Knieps & Eberhard Wille & Adrian Ottnad & Johann Eekhoff, 2007. "Finanzierbar, sozial und nachhaltig: Wie sollte die Pflegeversicherung reformiert werden?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(09), pages 03-24, May.
- Rafal Chomik & John Piggott, 2012. "Pensions, Ageing and Retirement in Australia: Long-Term Projections and Policies," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 45(3), pages 350-361, September.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- Therese Jefferson & Alison Preston, 2005. "Australia'S "Other" Gender Wage Gap: Baby Boomers And Compulsory Superannuation Accounts," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 79-101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521484718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .