Australia's Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1996. "Australia’s Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9603, Reserve Bank of Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: Australia," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Gruen, F H, 1985. "Australian Government Policy on Retirement Incomes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(174), pages 613-621, September.
- Bateman, Hazel & Kingston, Geoffrey & Piggott, John, 1993. "Taxes, Retirement Transfers, and Annuities," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 274-284, September.
- Steven Morling & Robert Subbaraman, 1995. "Superannuation and Saving," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9511, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bateman, H. & Piggott, J., 1993. "The Superannuation Guarantee Charge: What Do We Know about Its Aggregate Impact?," Papers 93-6, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- M. E. Atkinson & John Creedy & D. M. Knox, 1995. "Planning Retirement Income in Australia: Routes through the Maze," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(4), pages 15-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garry F. Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2008.
"Retirement Saving in Australia,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 177-193, November.
- Garry Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2007. "Retirement Saving in Australia," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 177, McMaster University.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000.
"Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence,"
14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23302, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.