Superannuation and Saving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J., 1990. "Consumption puzzles and precautionary savings," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 113-136, January.
- Bewley, R. A., 1979. "The direct estimation of the equilibrium response in a linear dynamic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-361.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 1992. "The Buffer-Stock Theory of Saving: Some Macroeconomic Evidence," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 61-156.
- Palle S. Andersen & Neale Kennedy, 1994. "Household saving and real house prices: an international perspective," BIS Working Papers 20, Bank for International Settlements.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107, June.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244, June.
- Bateman, H. & Frisch, J. & Kingston, G. & Piggott, J., 1990. "Demographics, Retirement Saving, And Superannuation Policy: An Australian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 241, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akshay Shanker & Sacha Vidler, 2014. "Offsets to compulsory superannuation: do people consciously choose their level of retirement saving?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ellis Connolly & Marion Kohler, 2004. "The Impact of Superannuation on Household Saving," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1996.
"Australia's Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1996. "Australia’s Retirement Income System: Implications for Saving and Capital Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9603, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Malcom Edey & Brian Gray, 1996. "The Evolving Structure of the Australian Financial System," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Malcom Edey (ed.), The Future of the Financial System Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Malcolm Edey & Brian Gray, 1996. "The Evolving Structure of the Australian Financial System," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9605, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp9511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .