Developments in Retirement Provision: Global Trends and Lessons from Australia and the US
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott, "undated". "Developments in Retirement Provision: Global Trends and Lessons from Australia and the US," Pension Research Council Working Papers 2000-2, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: Australia," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1999. "Mandating Retirement Provision: The Australian Experience," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 24(1), pages 95-113, January.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Social security reform in Latin America," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 15-18.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Robert S. Smith, "undated". "Public Sector Pension Funding," Pension Research Council Working Papers 94-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Warren & Umut Oguzoglu, 2010.
"Retirement in Australia: A Closer Look at the Financial Incentives,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(4), pages 357-375, December.
- Diana Warren & Umut Oguzoglu, 2007. "Retirement in Australia: A Closer Look at the Financial Incentives," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gerrans, Paul & Clark-Murphy, Marilyn, 2004. "Gender differences in retirement savings decisions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 145-164, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:00-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .