Economic Implications of an Ageing Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, Sebastian & Friedl, Andreas & Groll, Dominik & Bachmann, Ronald & Giesecke, Matthias & Kramer, Anica & Paloyo, Alfredo & Sachs, Andreas, 2012. "Demografie und Wachstum: Die gesamtwirtschaftlichen Effekte einer höheren Erwerbstätigkeit Älterer. Gutachten im Auftrag der Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft (INSM) GmbH. Endbericht," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 72614, July.
- Elizabeth O'Brien, 2014. "Planning for population ageing: Ensuring enabling and supportive physical-social environments - Local infrastructure challenges," Planning Theory & Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 220-234, June.
- Garry F. Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2008.
"Retirement Saving in Australia,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 177-193, November.
- Garry Barrett & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2007. "Retirement Saving in Australia," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 177, McMaster University.
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008. "Changes in the taxation of private pensions: Macroeconomic and welfare effects," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 693-712.
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008.
"Population ageing and intertemporal consumption: Representative agent versus social planner,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 485-498, May.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2006. "Population Ageing And Intertemporal Consumption: Representative Agent Versus Social Planner," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 972, The University of Melbourne.
- Prosser, Brenton & Clark, Shannon & Davey, Rachel & Parker, Rhian, 2013. "Developing a public health policy-research nexus: An evaluation of Nurse Practitioner models in aged care," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 55-63.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & John Freebairn & Guyonne Kalb, 2006.
"Evaluation of Policy Options to Encourage Welfare to Work,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(3), pages 273-292, September.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & John Freebairn & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Evaluation of Policy Options to Encourage Welfare to Work," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005.
"Long-Term Labour Force Projections for the 25 EU Member States:A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing,"
Labor and Demography
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005. "Long-term labour force projections for the 25 EU Member States: A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 235, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew D. Colegrave, 2006. "Why Study at a Mature Age? An Analysis of the Private Returns to Universtity Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kudrna, George & Woodland, Alan, 2011. "An inter-temporal general equilibrium analysis of the Australian age pension means test," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-79, March.
- Y. TAMSAMANI, Yasser, 2017.
"L’évolution des dépenses de santé au Maroc : une analyse des déterminants démographiques et macro-économiques
[The Evolution of the Health Expenditures in Morocco: A Demographics and Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 83996, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2018.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2013. "Gambling with Stimulus Payments: Feeding Gaming Machines with Federal Dollars," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1166, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2007. "Changes in the Taxation of Superannuation - Macroeconomic and Welfare Effects," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 986, The University of Melbourne.
- Rebecca Cassells & Ann Harding & Simon Kelly, 2006. "Problems and Prospects for Dynamic Microsimulation: A review and lessons for APPSIM," NATSEM Working Paper Series 63, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; health; aged care; labour force; labour supply; economic growth; policy measures; productivity; demographic trends;
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0506001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.