Oil prices and the U.S. trade deficit
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Krugman & Richard E. Baldwin, 1987. "The Persistence of the U.S. Trade Deficit," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 1-56.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2005.
"An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Niroomand, Farhang, 1998. "Long-run price elasticities and the Marshall-Lerner condition revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 101-109, October.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley & Rachel McCulloch & Daisuke J. Nakima, 2005. "The U.S. trade deficit: made in China?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 2-18.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-25, May.
- Michele Cavallo, 2006. "Oil prices and the U.S. trade deficit," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue sep22.
- Buffie, Edward F, 1986. "Devaluation and Imported Inputs: The Large Economy Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 123-40, February.
- Syed Mahmud & M. Eray Yucel, 2001.
"Testing Marshall-Lerner Condition : A Non-Parametric Approach,"
0102, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Syed Mahmud & Aman Ullah & Eray Yucel, 2004. "Testing Marshall-Lerner condition: a non-parametric approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 231-236.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2004. "The US Current Account, New Economy Services, and Implications for Sustainability," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 262-276, 05.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher, 2008.
"Trade adjustment and the composition of trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2622-2650, August.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade adjustment and the composition of trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 859, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade Adjustment and the Composition of Trade," 2006 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pingfan Hong, 2006. "China's Economic Prospects and Sino-US Economic Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 45-55.
- Quiggin John, 2004. "The Unsustainability of U.S. Trade Deficits," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-13, December.
- Paul Davidson, 2006. "The declining dollar, global economic growth, and macro stability," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(3), pages 473-493, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:29:y:2007:i:5:p:729-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.