Testing Marshall-Lerner condition: a non-parametric approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Mahmud & M. Eray Yucel, 2001. "Testing Marshall-Lerner Condition : A Non-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 0102, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Niroomand, Farhang, 1998. "Long-run price elasticities and the Marshall-Lerner condition revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 101-109, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Anwar & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate and Trade Balance in Pakistan: An ARDL Co-integration Approach," MPRA Paper 57674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bollino, Carlo Andrea, 2007. "Oil prices and the U.S. trade deficit," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 729-738.
- David Matesanz & Guadalupe Fugarolas, 2009.
"Exchange rate policy and trade balance: a cointegration analysis of the Argentine experience since 1962,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2571-2582.
- Matesanz Gómez, David & Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe, 2006. "Exchange rate policy and trade balance. A cointegration analysis of the argentine experience since 1962," MPRA Paper 151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Reinhard Schumacher, 2013. "Deconstructing the Theory of Comparative Advantage," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-83, February.
- Dr. Mohammad Alawin & Eman Al-Maghareez, 2013. "Factors Affecting Trade Balance, The Case Of Jordan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(3), pages 33-49, May.
- Sastre, Luis, 2012. "Simultaneity between export and import flows and the Marshall–Lerner condition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 879-883.
- Durmus Ozdemir & Mustafa Kemal Gundogdu, 2015. "Simultaneity between export and import flows and the Marshallâ€“Lerner condition: the Turkish case (1998â€“2013)," Discussion Papers 2015/01, Yasar University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Satre Jiménez, 2010. "Economías abiertas y condición de Marshall-Lerner," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 9, pages 1-8, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:4:p:231-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.