Is there a future for semi-subsistence farm households in Central and southeastern Europe? A multiobjective linear programming approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009.
"Subsistence and semi-subsistence farming in selected EU new member states,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 733-744, November.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-Subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," Studies in Economics 0920, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Bailey, Alastair, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M., 2005. "An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Sarris, Alexander H & Doucha, Tomas & Mathijs, Erik, 1999. "Agricultural Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for Competitiveness and Rural Development," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 305-29, August.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2003. "Agricultural Adjustment And The Diversification Of Farm Households In Central Europe," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25843, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gavrilescu, Dinu & Gavrilescu, Camelia, 2007. "From Subsistence To Efficiency In The Romanian Agriculture During Transition," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7814, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seeth, Harm Tho & Chachnov, Sergei & Surinov, Alexander & Von Braun, Joachim, 1998. "Russian poverty: Muddling through economic transition with garden plots," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1611-1624, September.
- Hannah Chaplin & Matthew Gorton & Sophia Davidova, 2007. "Impediments to the Diversification of Rural Economies in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from Small-scale Farms in Poland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 361-376.
- Paul Caskie, 2000. "Back to Basics: Household Food Production in Russia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 196-209.
- Hans G. P. Jansen & John Pender & Amy Damon & Willem Wielemaker & Rob Schipper, 2006. "Policies for sustainable development in the hillside areas of Honduras: a quantitative livelihoods approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 141-153, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:70-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.