Agricultural Adjustment And The Diversification Of Farm Households In Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huffman, Wallace E, 1980.
"Farm and Off-Farm Work Decisions: The Role of Human Capital,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 14-23, February.
- Huffman, Wallace, 1980. "Farm and Off-Farm Work Decisions: The Role of Human Capital," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10973, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Barry K. Goodwin, 1997. "Farm Income Variability and the Supply of Off-Farm Labor," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 880-887.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Gorton, Matthew & Hubbard, Lionel, 2007. "The Introduction of EU Rural Development Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162405, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Thomas Herzfeld & Scott Rozelle & Xiaobing Wang, 2007.
"The dynamics of Chinese rural households' participation in labor markets,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 167-178, September.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2006. "The Dynamics of Chinese Rural Households' Participation in Labor Markets," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25751, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marianna Markantoni & Sierdjan Koster & Dirk Strijker, 2014. "Side-activity entrepreneur: lifestyle or economically oriented?," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 7, pages 132-156 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Doucha Tomáš & Štolbová Marie & Lekešová Michaela, 2012. "Assessment of support for farms in the Czech less favoured areas with special regards to cattle breeding," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(3), pages 179-191, January.
- Frantisek Strelecek, "undated". "Selected Problems of Small Municipalities Financing From Sapard Scheme," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600092, EcoMod.
- Jan Fałkowski & Maciej Jakubowski & Paweł Strawiński, 2014.
"Returns from income strategies in rural Poland,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 139-178, January.
- Jan Fałkowski & Maciej Jakubowski & Paweł Strawiński, 2011. "Returns from income strategies in rural Poland," Working Papers 2011-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Factor Markets Working Papers 178, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fałkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawiński, Paweł, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Working Papers 157916, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2011. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2008. "Labor market participation of Chinese agricultural households: Empirical evidence from Zhejiang province," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-340, August.
- Hans Karl Wytrzens (ed.) & Joseph Edward B. Alegado & Veronika Brecklová & Marcin Chciałowski & Veronika Eretová & Ian Merrell & Petra Šeráková, 2016. "Key Challenges in Rural Development: Bringing economics, management and social sciences into practice - ELLS Summer School Proceedings," Working Papers 672016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- BROSIG, Stephan & GLAUBEN, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & WANG, Xiaobing, 2009.
"Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 360-371, June.
- Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2009. "Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 360-371.
- Lakner, Sebastian & Kirchweger, Stefan & Hoop, Daniel & Brümmer, Bernhard & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2015. "Impact of diversification on technical efficiency of organic farming in Switzerland, Austria and Southern Germany," DARE Discussion Papers 1508, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Rodić, Vesna & Bošnjak, Danica & Janković, Dejan & Karapandžin, Jelena, 2013. "Demographic Characteristics Of Rural Populations In Vojvodina As A Factor Of Rural Economy Diversification," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161797, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Pilar, Ladislav & Pokorna, J. & BalcarovÃ¡, T. & Hron, Jan, 2012. "Factors Determining the Entry of Agricultural Farms into Agritourism," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), December.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2005.
"Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hannah Chaplin & Sophia Davidova & Matthew Gorton, 2005. "Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: evidence from small-scale farms in Poland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp102, IIIS.
- Fritzsch, Jana, 2011. "A Composite Fuzzy Indicator for Assessing Farm Household Potential for Non-farm Income Diversification," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1168-:d:103543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bład, Marta, 0. "Pluriactivities On Family Farms," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Nazish KANWAL & Muhammad Ammad KHAN & Zhihao ZHENG, 2016. "Analyzing the determinants of non-farm income diversification of farm households in Peshawar district of Pakistan," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 33-48, June.
- Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Curtiss, Jarmila & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2011. "Is there a future for semi-subsistence farm households in Central and southeastern Europe? A multiobjective linear programming approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 70-91, January.
- Zvyagintsev, Dmitry & Shick, Olga & Serova, Eugenia & Lerman, Zvi, 2007. "Diversification of rural incomes and non-farm rural employment: evidence from Russia," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Farm diversification and market inclusion in East Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 38683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Tikhonova & Olga Shik, 2008. "Alternative Employment in Rural Area in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 114P, pages 224-224.
- Biancamaria Torquati & Costanza Tancini & Chiara Paffarini & Roberta Illuminati, 2015. "Empirical survey on business models of kindergarten farms," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Schnicke, Hauke Joachim & Happe, Kathrin & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Kellermann, Konrad, 2008. "Exploring The Role Of Succession Patterns In Central And Eastern European'S Dualistic Farm Structures," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6668, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm households; non-agricultural diversification; job creation; Central Europe; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae03:25843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.