Modeling external constraints on the hegemonic strategies of regional powers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2008.
"Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 65-100, February.
- Paldam, Martin & Gundlach, Erich, 2007. "Two views on institutions and development: The grand transition vs. the primacy of institutions," Kiel Working Papers 1315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," Economics Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wintrobe,Ronald, 1998. "The Political Economy of Dictatorship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583299, April.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Robert Kappel, 2011. "The challenge to Europe: Regional powers and the shifting of the global order," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 46(5), pages 275-286, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:624-638_27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegional powers; Hegemonic strategies; Economic performance; General equilibrium model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:36:y:2014:i:s1:p:s6-s25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.