|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
German Institute of Global and Area Studies (GIGA)Hamburg, Germany
: +49 (0)40 42825-593
+49 (0)40 42825-547
Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, D-20354 Hamburg
RePEc:edi:dueiide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sandra Destradi, 2015. "Reluctant Powers: A Concept-Building Approach and an Application to the Case of Germany," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/46, European University Institute.
- Sandra Destradi, 2010. "A Regional Power Promoting Democracy? India’s Involvement in Nepal (2005–2008)," GIGA Working Paper Series 138, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sandra Destradi, 2010. "India and the Civil War in Sri Lanka: On the Failures of Regional Conflict Management in South Asia," GIGA Working Paper Series 154, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sandra Destradi, 2008. "Empire, Hegemony, and Leadership: Developing a Research Framework for the Study of Regional Powers," GIGA Working Paper Series 79, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Destradi, Sandra & Gundlach, Erich, 2014. "Modeling external constraints on the hegemonic strategies of regional powers," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 6-25.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sandra Destradi, 2008.
"Empire, Hegemony, and Leadership: Developing a Research Framework for the Study of Regional Powers,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
79, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sören Scholvin, 2010. "Emerging Non-OECD Countries: Global Shifts in Power and Geopolitical Regionalization," GIGA Working Paper Series 128, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sandra Destradi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.