Housing wealth and consumption
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2015. "Foreclosures and local government budgets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 135-147.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Costantini, Mauro & Paradiso, Antonio, 2013.
"Re-examining the decline in the US saving rate: The impact of mortgage equity withdrawal,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 215-225.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mauro Costantini & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "Re-examining the Decline in the US Saving Rate: The Impact of Mortgage Equity Withdrawal," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1232, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mauro Costantini & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "Re-examining the Decline in the US Saving Rate: The Impact of Mortgage Equity Withdrawal," CESifo Working Paper Series 3897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keys, Benjamin J. & Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C., 2016. "Failure to refinance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 482-499.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2015.
"UK house price convergence clubs and spillovers,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 50-58.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "UK House Prices: Convergence Clubs and Spillovers," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-101, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "UK house prices: convergence clubs and spillovers," Working Papers 1322, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Branch, William A. & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2016.
"Financial frictions, the housing market, and unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 101-135.
- Branch, William A. & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2014. "Financial Frictions, the Housing Market, and Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2014-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2015. "Financial Frictions, the Housing Market, and Unemployment," 2015 Meeting Papers 892, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sung, Jaesang, 2017. "The Impact of Housing Prices on Health in U.S. Before, During and After the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 78831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cynthia A. Bansa & Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Distributional costs of the housing-price bust," Working Papers 2011-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Iliopulos, Eleni, 2013.
"Collateral constraints and rental markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 436-439.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Eleni Iliopulos, 2013. "Collateral constraints and rental markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00964867, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Iliopoulos, Eleni, 2013. "Collateral constraints and rental markets," MPRA Paper 49529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption (Economics) - United States ; Home ownership - United States ; Wealth - United States;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.