When does delinquency result in neglect?: mortgage delinquency and property maintenance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2010. "The homeownership gap," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(May).
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent W. Yao, 2012.
"Foreclosure externalities: some new evidence,"
Public Policy Discussion Paper
12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent W. Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," NBER Working Papers 18353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould, 2008. "Neighborhood effects of concentrated mortgage foreclosures," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 306-319, December.
- Haughwout, Andrew & Peach, Richard & Tracy, Joseph, 2008.
"Juvenile delinquent mortgages: Bad credit or bad economy?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 246-257, September.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2008. "Juvenile delinquent mortgages: bad credit or bad economy?," Staff Reports 341, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Parag Pathak, 2011.
"Forced Sales and House Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2108-2131, August.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Forced Sales and House Prices," NBER Working Papers 14866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giglio, Stefano & Pathak, Parag & Campbell, John Y., 2011. "Forced Sales and House Prices," Scholarly Articles 9887623, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nasser Daneshvary & Terrence M. Clauretie & Ahmad Kader, 2011. "Short-Term Own-Price and Spillover Effects of Distressed Residential Properties: The Case of a Housing Crash," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 33(2), pages 179-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaclene Begley & Lauren Lambie-Hanson, 2015. "The Home Maintenance and Improvement Behaviors of Older Adults in Boston," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 754-781, October.
More about this item
KeywordsForeclosure - Massachusetts ; Real property - Massachusetts ; Housing - Prices - Massachusetts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpp:13-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .