Subprime mortgages: what, where, and to whom?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2008. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the 2007 Mortgage Default Crisis," NBER Working Papers 13936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Giang Ho, 2010.
"The Termination of Subprime Hybrid and Fixed-Rate Mortgages,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 399-426.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Giang Ho, 2006. "The termination of subprime hybrid and fixed rate mortgages," Working Papers 2006-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2005.
"Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: aggregate trends and racial gaps,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 101-127, January.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2004. "Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: Aggregate Trends and Racial Gaps," Working Paper 8596, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2007. "Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2008-07-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-URE-2008-07-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2008-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.