State and local anti-predatory lending laws: The effect of legal enforcement mechanisms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Foreclosing on Opportunity: State Laws and Mortgage Credit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 177-182, February.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, .
"The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
404, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, 2004. "The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Ho, Giang & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2006.
"The impact of local predatory lending laws on the flow of subprime credit,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 210-228, September.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The impact of local predatory lending laws on the flow of subprime credit," Working Papers 2006-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Glenn B. Canner, 2006. "Higher-priced home lending and the 2005 HMDA data," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sep, pages A123-A166.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006.
"Predatory lending laws and the cost of credit,"
2006-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2007. "The varying effects of predatory lending laws on high-cost mortgage applications," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 39-60.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:60:y:2008:i:1-2:p:47-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.