State and local anti-predatory lending laws: The effect of legal enforcement mechanisms
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006.
"The impact of local predatory lending laws on the flow of subprime credit,"
2006-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ho, Giang & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2006. "The impact of local predatory lending laws on the flow of subprime credit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 210-228, September.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, 2004.
"The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, . "The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 404, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Giang Ho, 2008.
"Predatory Lending Laws and the Cost of Credit,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 175-211, 06.
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Glenn B. Canner, 2006. "Higher-priced home lending and the 2005 HMDA data," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sep, pages A123-A166.
- Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Foreclosing on Opportunity: State Laws and Mortgage Credit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 177-182, February.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2007. "The varying effects of predatory lending laws on high-cost mortgage applications," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 39-60.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:60:y:2008:i:1-2:p:47-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.