The cost of delay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2010.
"The Duration of Foreclosures in the Subprime Mortgage Market: A Competing Risks Model with Mixing,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 109-129, February.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The duration of foreclosures in the subprime mortgage market: a competing risks model with mixing," Working Papers 2006-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2015.
"Foreclosures, House Prices, and the Real Economy,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 70(6), pages 2587-2634, December.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2011. "Foreclosures, House Prices, and the Real Economy," NBER Working Papers 16685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2011. "Foreclosures, House Prices, and the Real Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-27, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Clauretie, Terrence M & Herzog, Thomas N, 1990. "The Effect of State Foreclosure Laws on Loan Losses: Evidence from the Mortgage Insurance Industry," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Gerardi, Kristopher & Lambie-Hanson, Lauren & Willen, Paul S., 2013.
"Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-17.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes?: evidence from the foreclosure process," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2011. "Do Borrower Rights Improve Borrower Outcomes? Evidence from the Foreclosure Process," NBER Working Papers 17666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Foreclosing on Opportunity: State Laws and Mortgage Credit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 177-182, February.
- Richard A. Phillips & James H. VanderHoff, 2004. "The Conditional Probability of Foreclosure: An Empirical Analysis of Conventional Mortgage Loan Defaults," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 571-587, December.
- Richard A. Phillips & Eric M. Rosenblatt, 1997. "The Legal Environment and the Choice of Default Resolution Alternatives: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 145-154.
- J. Michael Collins & Ken Lam & Christopher E. Herbert, 2011. "State mortgage foreclosure policies and lender interventions: Impacts on borrower behavior in default," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 216-232, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian, 2015. "The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment," NBER Working Papers 21532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsai, Ming Shann & Chiang, Shu Ling & Miller, Chen, 2016. "A study on the distribution of the foreclosure lag, its expected capital opportunity cost and its analyses," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 156-170.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages ; Foreclosure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:13-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.