Short-Term Own-Price and Spillover Effects of Distressed Residential Properties: The Case of a Housing Crash
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Chun-Lo & Schmidt, Peter, 1985. "On the Cost of Partial Observability in the Bivariate Probit Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 71-85, February.
- Anthony M.J. Yezer & Robert F. Phillips & Robert P. Trost, 1994.
"Bias in estimates of discrimination and default in mortgage lending: the effects of simultaneity and self-selection,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 197-222.
- Yezer, Anthony M J & Phillips, Robert F & Trost, Robert P, 1994. "Bias in Estimates of Discrimination and Default in Mortgage Lending: The Effects of Simultaneity and Self-Selection," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 197-215, November.
- Berkovec, James A & Canner, Glenn B. & Gabriel, Stuart A. & Hannan, Timothy H., 1994.
"Race, Redlining, and Residential Mortgage Loan Performance,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 263-294, November.
- James A. Berkovec & Glenn B. Canner & Stuart A. Gabriel & Timothy H. Hannan, 1994. "Race, redlining, and residential mortgage loan performance," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 263-298.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fishe, Raymond P. H. & Trost, R. P. & Lurie, Philip M., 1981. "Labor force earnings and college choice of young women: An examination of selectivity bias and comparative advantage," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 169-191, April.
- Hunter, William C & Walker, Mary Beth, 1996.
"The Cultural Affinity Hypothesis and Mortgage Lending Decisions,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 57-70, July.
- William C. Hunter & Mary Beth Walker, 1995. "The cultural affinity hypothesis and mortgage lending decisions," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ferguson, Michael F & Peters, Stephen R, 1995. " What Constitutes Evidence of Discrimination in Lending?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 739-748, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William M. Doerner & Andrew V. Leventis, 2013. "Distressed Sales and the FHFA House Price Index," Staff Working Papers 13-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:29-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambie-Hanson, Lauren, 2015. "When does delinquency result in neglect? Mortgage distress and property maintenance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-16.
- Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy, 2014. "Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-143.
- Ramya Aroul & J. Hansz, 2014. "The Valuation Impact on Distressed Residential Transactions: Anatomy of a Housing Price Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 277-302, August.
- Patrick S. Smith & Karen M. Gibler & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2016. "The Effect of Relisting on House Selling Price," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 176-195, February.
- Tsai, Ming Shann & Chiang, Shu Ling & Miller, Chen, 2016. "A study on the distribution of the foreclosure lag, its expected capital opportunity cost and its analyses," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 156-170.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9591-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lauren Lambie-Hanson, 2013. "When does delinquency result in neglect?: mortgage delinquency and property maintenance," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:33:n:2:2011:p:179-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.