Energy, capital and technological change in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2009. "Energy consumption and economic growth: The experience of African countries revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 217-224.
- Delorme, Charles Jr. & Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1999. "Public Infrastructure and Private Productivity: A Stochastic-Frontier Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 563-576, July.
- Stern, David I., 2000.
"A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the US macroeconomy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-283, April.
- David I. Stern, 1998. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the U.S. macroeconomy," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9803, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2010. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Are Financial Variables Omitted Variables in the Production Function?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-9, November.
- Wang, Chunhua, 2007. "Decomposing energy productivity change: A distance function approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1326-1333.
- Rehana Siddiqui, 2004. "Energy and Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 175-200.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "Coal consumption and economic growth revisited," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 160-167, January.
- Flory Dieck-Assad & Ernesto Peralta, 2013. "Energy and capital inputs: cornerstones of productivity growth in Mexico: 1965–2004," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 563-590, April.
- Lise, Wietze & Van Montfort, Kees, 2007. "Energy consumption and GDP in Turkey: Is there a co[hyphen (true graphic)]integration relationship?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1166-1178, November.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2015. "Productive energy use and economic growth: Energy, physical and human capital relationships," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 420-429.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:14:y:1992:i:4:p:363-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .