The economics of resource-conservation, pollution-reduction technology selection: The case of irrigation water
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Berbel & Carlos Gutiérrez-Martín & Juan Rodríguez-Díaz & Emilio Camacho & Pilar Montesinos, 2015. "Literature Review on Rebound Effect of Water Saving Measures and Analysis of a Spanish Case Study," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(3), pages 663-678, February.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar, 2003. "Climate, Water, and Agriculture," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 328-341.
- Ariel Dinar & Mark Campbell & David Zilberman, 1992. "Adoption of improved irrigation and drainage reduction technologies under limiting environmental conditions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 373-398, July.
- Loehman, Edna & Dinar, Ariel, 1992. "Cooperative Technology Solutions to Externality Problems: The Case of Irrigation Water," Working Papers 232418, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Aurélien Dumont & Beatriz Mayor & Elena López-Gunn, 2013. "Is the rebound effect or Jevons paradox a useful concept for better management of water resources? Insights from the Irrigation Modernisation Process in Spain," Post-Print halshs-00991778, HAL.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:164-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javad Torkamani & Shahrokh Shajari, 2008. "Adoption of New Irrigation Technology Under Production Risk," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(2), pages 229-237, February.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Seo, Niggol, 2007. "Changing farm types and irrigation as an adaptation to climate change in Latin American agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4161, The World Bank.
- César Salazar & John Rand, 2016. "Production risk and adoption of irrigation technology: evidence from small-scale farmers in Chile," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis TZOUVELEKAS, "undated".
"The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1009, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Nauges, Céline & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2009. "The Effect of Production Uncertainty and Information Dissemination of the Diffusion of Irrigation Technologies," TSE Working Papers 09-032, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- KOUNDOURI Phoebe & NAUGES CÃ©line & TZOUVELEKAS Vangelis, 2009. "The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies," LERNA Working Papers 09.06.282, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Celine Nauges & Phoebe Koundouri & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Endogenous Technology Adoption Under Production Risk: Theory and Application to Irrigation Technology," Working Papers 0411, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Knapp, Keith C. & Kan, Iddo, 2002. "Integrated Drainwater Management In Irrigated Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19609, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gautam, Tej K. & Bhatta, Dependra, 2017. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Adoptions And Production Efficiency In Nepal’S Agricultural Sector," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252856, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dinar, Ariel & Aillery, Marcel P. & Moore, Michael R., 1991. "A Dynamic Model Of Multi-Crop Irrigated Agriculture Under Conditions Of Poor Resource Quality And Limited Drainage," Working Papers 225868, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Developing Countries: Does Adaptation Matter?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 277-293, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:13:y:1991:i:4:p:323-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.