Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter, 2015. "Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 553-561.
- Lyudmyla Hvozdyk & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2010. "What Determines Investment in the Oil Sector?: A New Era for National and International Oil Companies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2659, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, James L., 2014. "A parsimonious model of tax avoidance and distortions in petroleum exploration and development," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 140-157.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu, 2012. "Modelling optimal production rate with contract effects for international oil development projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 662-668.
- Leighty, Wayne & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012. "Tax policy can change the production path: A model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 759-774.
- Rao, Raghavendra D., 2000. "An integrated modelling framework for exploration and extraction of petroleum resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 133-143, September.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Modeling the Impact of Taxes on Petroleum Exploration and Development," IMF Working Papers 12/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Lyudmyla Hvozdyk & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2010. "What Determines Investment in the Oil Sector?: A New Era for National and International Oil Companies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9393, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Xu Zhao & Carol A. Dahl & Dongkun Luo, 2015. "How OECD countries subsidize oil and natural gas producers and modeling the consequences: A review with recommendations," Working Papers 2015-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Crafton, James & Norquist, Suzanne M. & Patrick, Robert H., 1999. "A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-94, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:14:y:1992:i:3:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.