Department of Applied Economics Logan, Utah (United States)
Utah State University
RePEc:edi:edusuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Goetze, Linda & Glover, T F & Biswas, B, 1993. "The Effects of Group Size and Income on Contributions to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 407-414, October.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Goetze, Linda & Glover, T F & Biswas, B, 1993.
"The Effects of Group Size and Income on Contributions to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting,"
Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 407-414, October.
- Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon, 2003. "School finance reform and voluntary fiscal federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2157-2185, September.
- Daniel Eek & Klas Rikner, 2005. "What determines people's decisions whether or not to report sick?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 533-543.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 85713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Fenn & David Paton & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2009. "Productivity growth and funding of public service broadcasting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 335-349, December.
- Knack, Stephen & Kropf, Martha, 2003. "Viewers like you: community norms and contributions to public broadcasting," MPRA Paper 27248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha Kropf, 2009. "Won't You Be My Neighbor? Norms of Cooperation, Public Broadcasting, and the Collective Action Problem," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(3), pages 538-552.
- Jeffrey O. Sundberg, 2006. "Private Provision of a Public Good: Land Trust Membership," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 353-366.
- Schwer, Keith & Daneshvary, Rennae, 1999. "The Impact of Casino Gambling on Charitable Contributions: The Willingness to Contribute to a Local Public Television Station," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 77-90, Summer.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992.
"Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach,"
Resources and Energy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Lyudmyla Hvozdyk & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2010. "What Determines Investment in the Oil Sector?: A New Era for National and International Oil Companies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2659, Inter-American Development Bank.
- James L. Smith, 2012.
"Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models,"
IMF Working Papers
12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, James L., 2013. "Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Modeling the Impact of Taxes on Petroleum Exploration and Development," IMF Working Papers 12/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Crafton, James & Norquist, Suzanne M. & Patrick, Robert H., 1999. "A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-94, February.
- Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter, 2015. "Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 553-561.
- Jordan, Brett, 2018. "Economics literature on joint production of minerals: A survey," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-28.
- Smith, James L., 2014. "A parsimonious model of tax avoidance and distortions in petroleum exploration and development," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 140-157.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu, 2012. "Modelling optimal production rate with contract effects for international oil development projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 662-668.
- Leighty, Wayne & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012. "Tax policy can change the production path: A model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 759-774.
- Rao, Raghavendra D., 2000. "An integrated modelling framework for exploration and extraction of petroleum resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 133-143, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Terry Glover should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.