A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1990. "Geological influences, metal prices and rationality," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-171, July.
- Chermak, Janie M, 1996. "The Economic Possibilities of Natural Gas Conservation: Antithetical Results of Prorationing Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-163, September.
- Anthony Fisher & Larry Karp, 1993.
"Nonconvexity, efficiency and equilibrium in exhaustible resource depletion,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 97-106, February.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Karp, Larry, 1991. "Nonconvexity, Efficiency and Equilibrium in Exhaustible Resource Depletion," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9hr4w60m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R & Heaps, Terry, 1983. "On the Nonexistence of Market Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Decreasing Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 154-167, February.
- Janie M. Chermak & Robert H. Patrick, 1995. "Technological Advancement and the Recovery of Natural Gas: The Value of Information," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 113-135.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1981. "The empirical relevance of hotelling's model for natural resources," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 105-117, October.
- Livernois, John R & Uhler, Russell S, 1987. "Extraction Costs and the Economics of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Janie M. Chermak, 1994. "Emerging Environmental Markets: Improving the Competitiveness of Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 75-91.
- Livernois, John R., 1987. "Empirical evidence on the characteristics of extractive technologies: The case of oil," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 72-86, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)