A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Livernois, John R & Uhler, Russell S, 1987. "Extraction Costs and the Economics of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Janie M. Chermak & Robert H. Patrick, 1995. "Technological Advancement and the Recovery of Natural Gas: The Value of Information," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 113-135.
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Janie M. Chermak, 1994. "Emerging Environmental Markets: Improving the Competitiveness of Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 75-91.
- Chermak, Janie M, 1996. "The Economic Possibilities of Natural Gas Conservation: Antithetical Results of Prorationing Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-63, September.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1981. "The empirical relevance of hotelling's model for natural resources," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 105-117, October.
- Anthony Fisher & Larry Karp, 1993.
"Nonconvexity, efficiency and equilibrium in exhaustible resource depletion,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 97-106, February.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Karp, Larry, 1991. "Nonconvexity, Efficiency and Equilibrium in Exhaustible Resource Depletion," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9hr4w60m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Livernois, John R., 1987. "Empirical evidence on the characteristics of extractive technologies: The case of oil," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 72-86, March.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1990. "Geological influences, metal prices and rationality," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-171, July.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R & Heaps, Terry, 1983. "On the Nonexistence of Market Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Decreasing Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 154-67, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:1:p:67-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.