On the Nonexistence of Market Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Decreasing Costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis, Tracy R & Matthews, Steven A & Burness, H Stuart, 1979.
"Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 227-230, March.
- Lewis, Tracy & Matthews, Steven A. & Burness, H. Stuart., "undated". "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Notes," Working Papers 137, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1979. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 231-233, March.
- Hartwick, John M. & Kemp, Murray C. & Van Long, Ngo, 1986. "Set-up costs and theory of exhaustible resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 212-224, September.
- John Hartwick & Murray Kemp & Ngo van Long, 1980. "Set-up Costs and Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 412, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Campbell, Harry & Scott, Anthony, 1980. "Costs of Learning about the Environmental Damage of Mining Projects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 36-53, March.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Richard Schmalensee, 1980. "On Oligopolistic Markets for Nonrenewable Natural Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 475-491.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Schmalensee, Richard., 1979. "On oligopolistic markets for nonrenewable natural resources," Working papers 1052-79., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Burness, H. Stuart, 1976. "On the taxation of nonreplenishable natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 289-311, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)