Exhaustible Resources, Non-Convexity and Competitive Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Fisher & Larry Karp, 1993.
"Nonconvexity, efficiency and equilibrium in exhaustible resource depletion,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 97-106, February.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Karp, Larry, 1991. "Nonconvexity, Efficiency and Equilibrium in Exhaustible Resource Depletion," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9hr4w60m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1989. "Theories of oligopoly behavior," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 329-414 Elsevier.
- Hartwick, John M. & Kemp, Murray C. & Van Long, Ngo, 1986. "Set-up costs and theory of exhaustible resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1994. "What Does an Oligopoly Maximize?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Schulze, William D., 1974. "The optimal use of non-renewable resources: The theory of extraction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 53-73, May.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2001. "Oligopoly equilibria in nonrenewable resource markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-702, May.
- Carolyn Fischer, 2005. "Competition in Markets for Depletable Resources with Setup Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(3), pages 243-257, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Charles F., 2012.
"On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 288-300.
- Charles F Mason, 2012. "On Equilibrium in Resource Markets with Scale Economies and Stochastic Prices," OxCarre Working Papers 073, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & François Grand, 2017.
"Existence of equilibria in exhaustible resource markets with economies of scale and inventories,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 687-721, March.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & Francois Le Grant, 2014. "Existence of Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Econoies of Scale and Inventories," OxCarre Working Papers 146, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & François Le Grand, 2014. "Existence of Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Economies of Scale and Inventories," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/203, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
More about this item
KeywordsExhaustible resources; Non-convex costs; Competitive equilibrium; Non-co-operative equilibrium; Epsilon equilibrium; L10; Q30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:40:y:2008:i:2:p:177-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.