Robert H. Patrick
|Finance and Economics Department Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick Rutgers University 1 Washington Park 1148 Newark, NJ 07102-1820|
Department of Finance and Economics Newark, New Jersey (United States)
: 973-353 1147
111 Washington Street, Newark, NJ 07102
RePEc:edi:dfrutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Robert H. Patrick & Frank A. Wolak, 2001. "Estimating the Customer-Level Demand for Electricity Under Real-Time Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 8213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank A. Wolak & Robert H. Patrick, 2001. "The Impact of Market Rules and Market Structure on the Price Determination Process in the England and Wales Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 8248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H., 2002. "Comparing tests of the theory of exhaustible resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 301-325, November.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H., 2001. "A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-103, July.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Crafton, James & Norquist, Suzanne M. & Patrick, Robert H., 1999. "A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-94, February.
- Tikalsky, Susan M. & Kramer, Joseph M. & Patrick, Robert, 1995. "On the road to NOx emissions trading," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 80-84.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Janie M. Chermak & Robert H. Patrick, 1995. "Technological Advancement and the Recovery of Natural Gas: The Value of Information," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 113-135.
- Martin Wade E. & Patrick Robert H. & Tolwinski Boleslaw, 1993. "A Dynamic Game of a Transboundary Pollutant with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Goodwin, Thomas H. & Patrick, Robert H., 1992. "Capital recovery for the regulated firm under certainty and regulatory uncertainty," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 337-361, December.
- Burness, H Stuart & Patrick, Robert H, 1992. "Optimal Depreciation, Payments to Capital, and Natural Monopoly Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-50, March.
- Burness, H Stuart & Patrick, Robert H, 1991. "Peak-Load Pricing with Continuous and Interdependent Demand," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Patrick, Robert H., 1990. "Rate structure effects and regression parameter instability across time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 179-195, July.
- Patrick, Robert H, 1989. "Optimal Rate Base Additions and the Regulated Firm," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-162, June.
- Norton, Roger D. & Patrick, Robert H., 1985. "A note on Prudencio's experimental tests of the coase propositions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 96-100, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert H. Patrick should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.