An integrated modelling framework for exploration and extraction of petroleum resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Russell S. Uhler, 1976. "Costs and Supply in Petroleum Exploration: The Case of Alberta," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973.
"Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage,"
Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973. "Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage," Working papers 659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cummings, Ronald G & Burt, Oscar R, 1969. "The Economics of Production from Natural Resources: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 985-990, December.
- MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D., 1994. "A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Reister, David B. & Christiansen, Daniel S., 1990. "The replacement cost integration program : An engineering-economic model of oil supply," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 263-291, September.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Nazli Choucri & Christopher Heye & Michael Lynch, 1990. "Analyzing Oil Production in Developing Countries: A Case Study of Egypt," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 91-116.
- Withagen, Cees, 1994. "Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-242, August.
- Margaret A. Walls, 1994. "Using a 'Hybrid' Approach to Model Oil and Gas Supply: A Case Study of the Gulf of Mexico Outer Continental Shelf," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-19.
- James W. McKie & Stephen L. McDonald, 1962. "Petroleum Conservation in Theory and Practice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 98-121.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Burt, Oscar R & Cummings, Ronald G, 1970. "Production and Investment in Natural Resource Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 576-590, September.
- Smith, James L. & Paddock, James L., 1984. "Regional modelling of oil discovery and production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 5-13, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordan, Brett, 2018. "Economics literature on joint production of minerals: A survey," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-28.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu, 2012. "Modelling optimal production rate with contract effects for international oil development projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 662-668.
- Rao, Raghavendra D., 2002. "Modelling optimal exploitation of petroleum resources in India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 133-144.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Lu, Kun & Wang, Xiaoyu & Dahl, Carol, 2019. "How the removal of producer subsidies influences oil and gas extraction: A case study in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1000-1012.
- Zhao, Xu & Dahl, Carol A. & Luo, Dongkun, 2019. "How OECD countries subsidize oil and natural gas producers and modeling the consequences: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 111-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:26:y:2000:i:3:p:133-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.