Impact of different public E&P policies on natural gas reserves and production in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "The Allocation of Energy Resources," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 529-576.
- Krichene, Noureddine, 2002. "World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576, November.
- Giacomo Luciani, 2004. "Security of Supply for Natural Gas Markets. What is it and What is it not?," Working Papers 2004.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stern, Jonathan, 2004. "UK gas security: time to get serious," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1967-1979, November.
- Kong Chyong Chi & David M. Reiner & William J. Nuttall, 2009.
"Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis,"
EPRG 0913, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000.
" Scarce or Abundant? The Economics of Natural Resource Availability,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 307-335, July.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000. "Scarce or abundant?: the economics of natural resource availability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 18905, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & De Vries, Laurens, 2004.
"Insufficient incentives for investment in electricity generations,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Neuhoff, K. & de Vries, L., 2004. "'Insufficient Incentives for Investment in Electricity Generation’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-320, March.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973.
"Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973. "Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage," Working papers 659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ringlund, Guro Bornes & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2008.
"Does oilrig activity react to oil price changes An empirical investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 371-396, March.
- Guro Børnes Ringlund & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Terje Skjerpen, 2004. "Does oilrig activity react to oil price changes? An empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 372, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rao, Raghavendra D., 2002. "Modelling optimal exploitation of petroleum resources in India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 133-144.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schroder, 1991. "Seasonal fluctuations of demand and optimal inventories of a non-renewable resource such as natural gas," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 285-306, September.
- Farzin, Y. H., 2001. "The impact of oil price on additions to US proven reserves," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 271-292, July.
- Iledare, Omowumi O., 1995. "Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 261-279, November.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Private investment, government policy, and foreign capital in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 248, The World Bank.
- James D. Hamilton, 2011. "Historical Oil Shocks," NBER Working Papers 16790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chorn, L.G. & Shokhor, S., 2006. "Real options for risk management in petroleum development investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 489-505, July.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & L'Hegaret, Guillaume & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2005.
"International market integration for natural gas? A cointegration analysis of prices in Europe, North America and Japan,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Guillaume L¿Hégaret & Boriss Siliverstovs & Anne Neumann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2003. "International Market Integration for Natural Gas?: A Cointegration Analysis of Prices in Europe, North America and Japan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 393, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guillaume L'Hegaret & Boriss Siliverstovs & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2004. "International Market Integration for Natural Gas? A Cointegration Analysis of Prices in Europe, North America and Japan," Working Papers 0402, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Dismukes, David E. & Burke, Jeffrey M. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V., 2006. "Estimating the impact of royalty relief on oil and gas production on marginal state leases in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1389-1398, August.
- Kilic, A.M., 2006. "Turkey's natural gas necessity, consumption and future perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1928-1934, September.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1978. "The Optimal Exploration and Production of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 841-861, October.
- MacAvoy, Paul W, 1971. "The Regulation-Induced Shortage of Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 167-199, April.
- Ghouri, Salman Saif, 1996. "Pakistan's new petroleum policy 1994 : An immense promise," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 477-488, May.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 1999. "Sources of change in petroleum drilling productivity in onshore Louisiana in the US, 1977-1994," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 261-271, June.
- Bielecki, J., 2002. "Energy security: is the wolf at the door?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 235-250.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar, 2012. "Development trends in the Azerbaijan oil and gas sector: Achievements and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 282-292.
More about this item
KeywordsPetroleum policy; Wellhead gas price; Pakistan; Gas imports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:3:p:368-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.