Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward W. Erickson & Robert M. Spann, 1971. "Supply Response in a Regulated Industry: The Case of Natural Gas," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 94-121, Spring.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973.
"Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973. "Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage," Working papers 659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Russell S. Uhler, 1976. "Costs and Supply in Petroleum Exploration: The Case of Alberta," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Pakravan, Karim, 1984. "Estimation of user's cost for a depletable resource such as oil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Cutter J. Cleveland & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1991. "Forecasting Ultimate Oil Recovery and Its Rate of Production: Incorporating Economic Forces into the Models of M. King Hubbert," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-46.
- repec:eee:reseng:v:14:y:1992:i:3:p:287-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Eckbo & Henry D. Jacoby & James L. Smith, 1978. "Oil Supply Forecasting: A Disaggregated Process Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 218-235, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:261-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.