Technology and the exploratory success rate in the U.S. onshore
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973.
"Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage,"
659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973. "Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- Edward W. Erickson & Robert M. Spann, 1971. "Supply Response in a Regulated Industry: The Case of Natural Gas," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 94-121, Spring.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 2001. "Technological Change, Depletion, and the U.S. Petroleum Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1135-1148, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Kevin F. Forbes & Ernest M. Zampelli, 2000. "Technology and the Exploratory Success Rate in the U.S. Offshore," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 109-120.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:2:p:319-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.