UK gas security: time to get serious
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Villada, Juan & Olaya, Yris, 2013. "A simulation approach for analysis of short-term security of natural gas supply in Colombia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 11-26.
- Wu, Gang & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2009. "Comparison of China's oil import risk: Results based on portfolio theory and a diversification index approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3557-3565, September.
- Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2009.
"Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5399-5407, December.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2008. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," Working Papers 0816, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 6, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Jim & Scott, Alister, 2009. "New nuclear power in the UK: A strategy for energy security?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5094-5104, December.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2012. "Impact of different public E&P policies on natural gas reserves and production in Pakistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 368-374.
- Skea, Jim & Chaudry, Modassar & Wang, Xinxin, 2012. "The role of gas infrastructure in promoting UK energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 202-213.
- Wilson, Ian Allan Grant & McGregor, Peter G. & Hall, Peter J., 2010. "Energy storage in the UK electrical network: Estimation of the scale and review of technology options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4099-4106, August.
- Gracceva, Francesco & Zeniewski, Peter, 2014. "A systemic approach to assessing energy security in a low-carbon EU energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 335-348.
- Jonathan Stern, 2010. "The New Security Environment for European Gas: Worsening Geopolitics and Increasing Global Competition for LNG," Chapters,in: Security of Energy Supply in Europe, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard & Gamble, Tim R., 2012. "Assessing the impact of framing on the comparative favourability of nuclear power as an electricity generating option in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 451-465.
- Sato, Masahiro & Kharrazi, Ali & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Kraines, Steven & Yarime, Masaru, 2017. "Quantifying the supplier-portfolio diversity of embodied energy: Strategic implications for strengthening energy resilience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 41-52.
- Steven Arnold & Arno Behrens & Christian Egenhofer & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya & Adriaan van der Welle, 2010. "Electricity Supply Externalities: Energy Security," Chapters,in: The Social Cost of Electricity, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Storage and security of supply in the medium run," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, January.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Storage and Security of Supply in the Medium Run," MPRA Paper 11986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schipperus, Ouren T. & Mulder, Machiel, 2015. "The effectiveness of policies to transform a gas-exporting country into a gas-transit country: The case of The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 117-127.
- Gijsbert Zwart & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "NATGAS: a model of the European natural gas market," CPB Memorandum 144, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:17:p:1967-1979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed