Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 1998.
"Gains from cartelisation in the oil market,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 725-727, August.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 1997. "Gains from cartelisation in the oil market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1075-1091, November.
- Elin Berg & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1996. "Gains from Cartelisation in the Oil Market," Discussion Papers 181, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- John R. Moroney & M. Douglas Berg, 1999. "An Integrated Model of Oil Production," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 105-124.
- Russell S. Uhler, 1976. "Costs and Supply in Petroleum Exploration: The Case of Alberta," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1990. "Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A critical essay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-25, July.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Samiei, Hossein, 1995. "Forecasting ultimate resource recovery," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 543-555, December.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Samiei, H., 1993. "Forecasting Ultimate Resource Recovery," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9320, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 1999. "The mineral economy: how prices and costs can falsely signal decreasing scarcity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-166, October.
- Wu, Y.June & Fuller, J.David, 1995. "Introduction of geometric, distributed lag demand into energy-process models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 647-656.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1991. "Oil production in the lower 48 states : Reconciling curve fitting and econometric models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-127, April.
- Reynolds, Doug, 1998. "Entropy subsidies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 113-118, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)