Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 1998.
"Gains from cartelisation in the oil market,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 725-727, August.
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- John R. Moroney & M. Douglas Berg, 1999. "An Integrated Model of Oil Production," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 105-124.
- Russell S. Uhler, 1976. "Costs and Supply in Petroleum Exploration: The Case of Alberta," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1990. "Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A critical essay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-25, July.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Samiei, Hossein, 1995. "Forecasting ultimate resource recovery," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 543-555, December.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 1999. "The mineral economy: how prices and costs can falsely signal decreasing scarcity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-166, October.
- Wu, Y.June & Fuller, J.David, 1995. "Introduction of geometric, distributed lag demand into energy-process models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 647-656.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1991. "Oil production in the lower 48 states : Reconciling curve fitting and econometric models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-127, April.
- Reynolds, Doug, 1998. "Entropy subsidies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 113-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Carneiro, Jason Thomas Guerreiro & Machado, Giovani, 2008. "Break-even price for upstream activities in Brazil: Evaluation of the opportunity cost of oil production delay in a non-mature sedimentary production region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 589-600.
- Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch & Fabio Grazi & Jean Hourcade, 2012.
"The I maclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight,"
Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 101-120, September.
- H. Waisman & Céline Guivarch & F. Grazi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "The Imaclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight," Post-Print hal-00719279, HAL.
- Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-320, March.
- Haugom, Erik & Mydland, Ørjan & Pichler, Alois, 2016. "Long term oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-94.
- Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric, 2011.
"Can reserve additions in mature crude oil provinces attenuate peak oil?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5755-5764.
- Samuel OKULLO & Frederic REYNES, "undated". "Can Reserve Additions in Mature Crude Oil Provinces Attenuate Peak Oil," EcoMod2010 259600122, EcoMod.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1029-1043, March.
- Antonio RIBBA, "undated". "Sources of Unemployment Fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the Last Decade," EcoMod2010 259600141, EcoMod.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2008.
"Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4205-4216, November.
- Aurélie Méjean & Chris Hope, 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Post-Print halshs-00736147, HAL.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0810, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Sassi, Olivier & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2012. "Peak Oil profiles through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 744-753.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:219-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1858-:d:118630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Höök, M. & Söderbergh, B. & Aleklett, K., 2009. "Future Danish oil and gas export," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1826-1834.
- Mercure, Jean-François & Salas, Pablo, 2013.
"On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price of energy commodities,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 469-483.
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2012. "On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price of energy commodities," Papers 1209.0708, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Maggio, G. & Cacciola, G., 2009. "A variant of the Hubbert curve for world oil production forecasts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4761-4770, November.
- Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Hourcade, Jean Charles, 2013. "Monetary compensations in climate policy through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment: The case of oil-exporting countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 951-961.
- Härtl, Fabian & Knoke, Thomas, 2014. "The influence of the oil price on timber supply," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 32-42.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Adam R., 2010. "Review of mathematical models of future oil supply: Historical overview and synthesizing critique," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3958-3974.
- Chavez-Rodriguez, Mauro F. & Szklo, Alexandre & de Lucena, Andre Frossard Pereira, 2015. "Analysis of past and future oil production in Peru under a Hubbert approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 140-151.
- Xu Zhao & Carol A. Dahl & Dongkun Luo, 2015. "How OECD countries subsidize oil and natural gas producers and modeling the consequences: A review with recommendations," Working Papers 2015-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Gilbert, Richard & Perl, Anthony, 2007. "Grid-connected vehicles as the core of future land-based transport systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3053-3060, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:15:p:2413-2428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.