Modelling optimal production rate with contract effects for international oil development projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Dongkun & Zhao, Xu, 2012. "Modeling the operating costs for petroleum exploration and development projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 189-195.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke, 2010. "Economic limit of field production in Texas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3235-3254, October.
- Rao, Raghavendra D., 2000. "An integrated modelling framework for exploration and extraction of petroleum resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 133-143, September.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2006. "Hydrocarbon production cost functions in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1726-1747.
- Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2008. "Forecasting crude oil price with an EMD-based neural network ensemble learning paradigm," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2623-2635, September.
- Yusgiantoro, Purnomo & Hsiao, Frank S. T., 1993. "Production-sharing contracts and decision-making in oil production : The case of Indonesia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 245-256, October.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2010. "Economic limit of field production in Louisiana," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3399-3416.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Luo, D.K. & Dai, Y.J. & Xia, L.Y., 2011. "Economic evaluation based policy analysis for coalbed methane industry in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 360-368.
- Ghandi, Abbas & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012. "Do Iran’s buy-back service contracts lead to optimal production? The case of Soroosh and Nowrooz," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 181-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:188:d:64217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia-Yue Huang & Yun-Fei Cao & Hui-Ling Zhou & Hong Cao & Bao-Jun Tang & Nan Wang, 2018. "Optimal Investment Timing and Scale Choice of Overseas Oil Projects: A Real Option Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Lu, Kun & Wang, Xiaoyu & Dahl, Carol, 2019. "How the removal of producer subsidies influences oil and gas extraction: A case study in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1000-1012.
- Hui Li & Renjin Sun & Wei-Jen Lee & Kangyin Dong & Rui Guo, 2016. "Assessing Risk in Chinese Shale Gas Investments Abroad: Modelling and Policy Recommendations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-17, July.
- Rui Guo & Dongkun Luo & Xu Zhao & Jianliang Wang, 2016. "Integrated Evaluation Method-Based Technical and Economic Factors for International Oil Exploration Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Gholamreza Dehdasht & Rosli Mohamad Zin & M. Salim Ferwati & Mu’azu Mohammed Abdullahi & Ali Keyvanfar & Ronald McCaffer, 2017. "DEMATEL-ANP Risk Assessment in Oil and Gas Construction Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-24, August.
- Feng, Zhuo & Zhang, Shui-Bo & Gao, Ying, 2014. "On oil investment and production: A comparison of production sharing contracts and buyback contracts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 395-402.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational oil development projects; Optimal production rate; Contract effects; Sliding scale; Economic benefits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:45:y:2012:i:1:p:662-668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.