On oil investment and production: A comparison of production sharing contracts and buyback contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Kusterer, David J. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013.
"Public–private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 145-166.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Kusterer, David J & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2010. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eva I. Hoppe & David J. Kusterer & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2011. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-125.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," MPRA Paper 64150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Ali Taheri Fard, 2011. "Evaluation of influential factors on market values of five major international oil companies, using the method of panel data with two‐way error components and its application in oil and gas industries," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 35(3), pages 220-226, September.
- Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash, 2011. "Reliable in the long run? Petroleum policy and long-term oil supplier reliability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6583-6594, October.
- Kamran Azadi, A. & Yarmohammad, Mohammad H., 2011. "Analysis of Iran's crude oil export future capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3316-3326, June.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome, 2008.
"To build or not to build: Normative and positive theories of public-private partnerships,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 393-411, March.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2008. "To build or not to build: Normative and positive theories of public-private partnerships," Post-Print halshs-00754298, HAL.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Oil revenue shocks and government spending behavior in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1055-1069.
- Oliver Hart, 2003.
"Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 69-76, March.
- Oliver Hart, 2002. "Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/061, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur, 2009. "Are global warming and economic growth compatible? Evidence from five OPEC countries?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1887-1893, October.
- Kirsten Bindemann, 2000. "The Response of Oil Contracts to Extreme Price Movements," Economics Series Working Papers 29, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bindemann, K., 2000. "The Response of Oil Contracts to Extreme Price Movoments," Economics Series Working Papers 9929, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu, 2012. "Modelling optimal production rate with contract effects for international oil development projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 662-668.
- Horn, Manfred, 2004. "OPEC's optimal crude oil price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 269-280, January.
- Blake, Andon J. & Roberts, Mark C., 2006. "Comparing petroleum fiscal regimes under oil price uncertainty," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 95-105, June.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Wang, Susheng, 2011. "BOT projects: Incentives and efficiency," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Abdulaziz Al-Attar & Osamah Alomair, 2005. "Evaluation of upstream petroleum agreements and exploration and production costs," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 29(4), pages 243-266, December.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-1234, December.
- Ghandi, Abbas & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012. "Do Iran’s buy-back service contracts lead to optimal production? The case of Soroosh and Nowrooz," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 181-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:188:d:64217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Guo & Dongkun Luo & Xu Zhao & Jianliang Wang, 2016. "Integrated Evaluation Method-Based Technical and Economic Factors for International Oil Exploration Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
More about this item
KeywordsUpstream oil investment; Oil production; Oil contracts;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:395-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.