Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvana Tordo, 2007. "Fiscal Systems for Hydrocarbons : Design Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6746.
- Lund, Diderik, 2002. "Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 211-228, June.
- James Poterba, 2010. "The Challenge of Tax Reform and Expanding the Tax Base," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(2), pages 133-148.
- Alexander G. Kemp, 1992. "Development Risks and Petroleum Fiscal Systems: a Comparative Study of the UK, Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- P. J. Lloyd, 1984. "Resource Rent Taxes," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 17(2), pages 37-46.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Brenton Goldsworthy & Daria V Zakharova, 2010. "Evaluation of the Oil Fiscal Regime in Russia and Proposals for Reform," IMF Working Papers 10/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Hadhek Zouhaier & Kefi Mohamed Karim, 2012. "Democracy, Investment and Economic Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 233-240.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Tax policy; Petroleum; Government revenue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:87:y:2015:i:c:p:553-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.